Liverpool away - 11th Feb - 1730hrs kick off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It wont make the 1st half any less incomprehensible though

I've got a treat for you Sammy....

Go to BBC and check out our next 8 fixtures, pour yourself a nice beer and know we will be back at lane for last time ever attending two of them and enjoying victories

:dierpochhug:

Couple of really poor defensive mistakes have cost us, today may be gone, if we attack from the get go could be another Desmond

COYS

Maybe Hoddle knows that being partisan in favour of Spurs will kill a punditry career dead. Jenas (who I do like) seems to be the only person who ever says anything good about us, but it's hardly like he was a club legend.

Yeah if only we played to our strengths and exposed their weaknesses eh

Nah, lets piss about at the back while comfortably in possession
Bollocks. We can't play to our strengths when they can play this well. And we can't do it if they have the ball all the time.
Accept it, at the moment they are too good for us.

I've got a treat for you Sammy....

Go to BBC and check out our next 8 fixtures, pour yourself a nice beer and know we will be back at lane for last time ever attending two of them and enjoying victories

:dierpochhug:

Couple of really poor defensive mistakes have cost us, today may be gone, if we attack from the get go could be another Desmond

COYS

Wuv woo

:love:

Before team sheets everyone knew Son wouldn't help out defensively. Why is it a shock that Davies has no cover which made him make some costly errors. Really think we should have started 3 at the back and 5 mids. Hopefully it's a better 2nd half

Problem is Poch is not learning though. I love the guy too. But Christ how many times is this going to happen before he learns ?

The way this is we will be unwrapped 5-0 and be below the goons by 7.20 - that's the way our beloved club roll....

Let's hope something big happens to stop that outcome.
I've not learned - I'm reading another post by you instead of completely ignoring it for the shite it is

Back
Top Bottom