Liverpool away - 11th Feb - 1730hrs kick off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dembele has looked decent at times

He had one good run out on the left wing

That's all

A player of his ability and strength shd be imposing himself on this especially when Wanyama is having a mare and Both Eriksen and Alli are anonymous

Get Winks on

Look, I'm not arguing about Son with a bloke who's username is 'that's my Son'. If you knew anything about football you'd realise he's gone missing. He should be playing much deeper and helping out in midfield.

If you read my previous posts, you will see that I said Son's been playing awful. All I am saying is that bashing on just Son for this shitty game is pathetic when the rest of the squad is not any better.

And if you actually "know anything about football", then you should already know that Son barely helps in defense.

I get that Poch wants to play positive football. But sometimes, away to teams like this you have to adapt and play more negatively. Else you lose and losing just feels fucking shit. Much more shit than winning by defending deep with numbers behind the ball and taking a few chances when you get them. So frustrating because we know we are the better team.

Right, So Poch is a Clown, we are absolutely clueless, our squad is pathetic, we are bottlers, I

Just a polite reminder - WE ARE SECOND IN THE LEAGUE..
He's not a clown and we are not clueless nor pathetic. However today his tactics have been clown like, we have seen a lot of players playing like clueless school boys and some of our commitment, desire and bottle has been completely missing.

You are right to defend the team broadly. But not right to defend that absolute shit 45 minute.

Only positive is it remained only 2. Liverpool have thrown away this sort of lead several times this season and we are capable of scoring against them.

Poch needs to change something. Only problem is I'm not sure what change we need? 3 at the back?

Rose is such a massive miss as the backup is far too different and inferior.

We've got a clear weakness in our side today and they're taking advantage of it.

Why can't we press their players like they are to us. Yes we have a weakness but so do they. We just need to get more physical and force their mistakes like they did to us. Letting em bully us and take the ball of us.

Why can't we press their players like they are to us. Yes we have a weakness but so do they. We just need to get more physical and force their mistakes like they did to us. Letting em bully us and take the ball of us.

Klopp's patented gegen press. He's been doing it at Dortmund.

Eriksen and alli should be dropping far deeper, allowing wanyama and dembele to cover the wide areas. Chuck son up top with kane maybe. Of course that would require us to play on the counter so...

Right, So Poch is a Clown, we are absolutely clueless, our squad is pathetic, we are bottlers, I

Just a polite reminder - WE ARE SECOND IN THE LEAGUE..

Poch should have saved the two mistakes by Hugo at city and trapped the ball better than Dier did though billy today, all his fault

Back
Top Bottom