Liverpool away - 11th Feb - 1730hrs kick off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One thing i hate is when the CBs pass back to hugo. It puts so much pressure on us and leaves the team out of position when the kick is knocked down

The only thing I hate more is when Hugo passes to the CBS

They don't want it!!

Anfields always been a bogey ground for us.I remember up until 84? 85? we hadnt won there for 60 years,60 effing years
...and Swansea had never won up there in their HISTORY (or summit like that) didn't stop THEM going up there and doing a job!

We've got a worrying inferiority complex when it comes to playing the BIG CLUBS away!
I wish I knew why that was...
Or do we just park the bus like every other cunt and LET THEM worry and moan about us?

Look how close they are to us when we are on the ball anywhere on the pitch. And then compare that to the acres of space 3 of their players had on the 2nd goal in our fucking box.

It's the wretched hesdlines that inevtiably follow that do my head in.

Well lets hope we can salvage a performance in the 2nd half but neither of these two sides has a squad to win the Premier League this season.
You should change your username to 'Abadsquad'. It's difficult to interact with with people who don't understand irony.

...and Swansea had never won up there in their HISTORY (or summit like that) didn't stop THEM going up there and doing a job!

We've got a worrying inferiority complex when it comes to playing the BIG CLUBS away!
I wish I knew why that was...
Or do we just park the bus like every other cunt and LET THEM worry and moan about us?
It does seem like a mental block with this lot

If we somehow salvage a 2-2 draw out of this then Poch and co HAVE to do this...

P151213-070-Liverpool_WBA-600x357.jpg

Don't worry the win today they will forget all of 2017 and rebuild a statue of Klopp outside, their title to lose, then lose Mane in summer fucked again

Wankers

I'd planned to enjoy the game in a mature way, a glass of red, a little chorizo maybe...

Went to the supermarket at half time and got another bottle of Rioja, some Wotsits, breadsticks and a cheese dip...

Comfort eating and drinking to dull the pain, way to go
:sandroscream:

Back
Top Bottom