F.A. Cup: Fulham F.C. v. Tottenham Hotspur F.C.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Toby-Verts is the key to our success. Whole team feels solid and composed. Dier is good as a third center back or a DM, but not as part of a back 4.

I think it helps but we cannot rely on that to show what we are about.

Nice though to see the nonchalant but effective Belgian duo back in harness. Definitely brings stability.

Wicked performance today. Winks, Kane standouts for me and beautiful to have the Belgian boys at the back again. Don't think Davies had a bad game today either which is good after a couple of poor shows from him. Now to go on and win it...

Perfect professional performance. Everyone looked solid. Kane, Eriksen and Winks were brilliant. The back line looked a unit again, Jan being is brilliant.

Trippier and Winks were MOTM for me, everything went through them, and Eriksen.

I don't think anyone will want us next round, but Id take anyone.

Knowing the luck of the cup, we'll get Chelsea away and Woolwich will get Lincoln.

Well that was easier than I thought. Right attitude form the start.
Winks, really good.
Eriksen too.
Jan back, more composure. He just seems to be able to find a bit of space and moves the ball quicker. Much different at the back with the left right balance.
I also think that Vorm's distribution puts us under less pressure. It was immaculate. No dallying, just crisp fast and precise passing when under pressure.
That's Lloris's biggest fault.
Edit fucking hell I must have taken my eyes off the game during the end of the first half as I didn't even see Vorm nearly do a Lloris with that misplaced pass.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom