The mighty Tottenham Hotspur vs. Burnley

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

yeah they're decent, certainly good enough to beat lesser teams but its worth noticing the games they did lose were Woolwich and city, so i'd expect a little more optimism.

yeah they're decent, certainly good enough to beat lesser teams but its worth noticing the games they did lose were Woolwich and city, so i'd expect a little more optimism.
I'm optimistic, their home form deserves respect though. Doesn't the home table does look nice?

Not hugely optimistic about this one given their home form and given our away form is the worst of the top six sides. I'd be happy with a draw, which will keep us in second even if Shitty beat the scum.

That said, we're still more than capable of getting three points.

There is no reason that we cant get a result there, forget about form, its all about wanting it. For our mental state we must not lose even on the back of a decent performance. Points is all that matters at the moment and 'winning ugly" (a term I understand but dislike ) is what its all about. :coys:

There is no reason that we cant get a result there, forget about form, its all about wanting it. For our mental state we must not lose even on the back of a decent performance. Points is all that matters at the moment and 'winning ugly" (a term I understand but dislike ) is what its all about. :coys:

You're making it sound like a derby!

I know it's in our nature to be worried about these types of games but if you look at the way the game might play out.......

.....we should dominate possession and will be solid in defence with Alderweireld, Vertonghen and Lloris. So the question is can we break them down to score 1 (or if needed 2 goals)?

Given that Dele, Son and Eriksen have been scoring goals, I have to think we will. Hoping for 2-0 or 3-0.

Somewhat a bit wary of today, could be a real physical battle there. I hope Dele is up for it as he should be the main instrument for goals today.

9:9 Trippier with all the goals. COYS

Back
Top Bottom