Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They can't help themselves can they?
Please, please, please, please, please, please, please let him sign a new contract

C8jZNybXgAA0VeP.jpg

Grown men dressing up as Wenger and Sanchez sitting at the Woolwich training center with a clock, banners a 10Mph sign and 2 toy dogs.

My god...

This feels like being 2-0 up in the 88th Minute..... Should be safe, but it's Spurs innit.

Regardless of whether we completely fuck up this lot have been in self destruct mode for a while now........a late season resurgence will maybe more damaging to them long term than just getting the process of rebuilding started asap.

Regardless of whether we completely fuck up this lot have been in self destruct mode for a while now........a late season resurgence will maybe more damaging to them long term than just getting the process of rebuilding started asap.
Still, their late season recoveries usually lead them above us, which while it annoys the hell out of them not winning the title, still leaves us scraping to get into the Champions League.

His presser today....

Top 4 is like a trophy, Pep said it too, so it must be true! I'm glad we're out of the top 4 so everyone can see how difficult it is to finish there - and i've done it for 20 years.

The more he opens his mouth, the more chuckles it is for us.

Back
Top Bottom