Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Best YouTube comment ever:

Robbie: How was the game

Moh: The basic laws of physics fall into two categories: classical physics that deals with the observable world (classical mechanics), and atomic physics that deals with the interactions between elementary and sub atomic particles (quantum mechanics). The basic laws of both are listed here in alphabetical order. Some laws apply only to one or the other category; some belong to both. A few of the laws listed may have little impact on petrophysics and some may have been left off the list for any number of reasons.
What? All mechanical laws are fully reducible to fundamental laws bar for the rules of thermodynamics who are only statistically reducible. Gooners talking shit again

People finally wising up down there about Fat Robbie and his merry band of drips.

Wish it continues though. All this nonsense is only making my smile larger.

One of the issues with a fan channel is they congregate after the game around the stadium - if you are pissed off and looking for someone to have a pop at they wait right there for you......everyone else disperses and goes home

What a bunch of fuckwits! Yes Woolwich Fantv is not helping but the problems are within the club as soon as the owner said it was a business and not all about winning things that screwed the lot of them! As for the footage picking on Robbie o dear, could the young laddies at the back no put down their phones and help the guy out instead of putting it on YouTube and creaming a crust whilst doing feck all to earn and all at the expense o someone else's misfortune.......o but wait ARSENALFANTV!!!! Ps where was fam blud,you get me blud and Doominator they no on the go this weekend?

Someone easy to blame really.

I think they made end up becoming an indoor vlog from now on :pochsmirk:
Bet it's an indoor vlog (autocorrect tried to change that to clog, which would have been equally apt in this case) when it's the NLD. In fact, I bet it's far, far away, in someone's bedroom. I'd be amazed if Robbie's yellow streak could take the heat of being within 2 miles of the Lane on derby day.

One of the tools on ArseFanTV was questioning where their legends are (I assume with the idea of getting them into the changing room). Please make it happen.

Imagine Merson and Adams trying to win shit with a bunch of pampered millionaires in this selfie-generation. Please make this be a thing.

The NLD is already putting nerves in my gut. Last derby at WHL (most likely). Their wretched "fanbase" has never been at odds so much. Could really put a nail in their coffin and seal a resounding league position victory. We have to win it...

I didn't think anything had the potential to be as gutting as slipping to a 2-2 draw last season but anything other than a win in that fixture will definitely top it.

Woolwich have only beaten two teams since February 11th.

Sutton Utd and Lincoln City.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom