Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Their game against West Ham
C8Bp7nVXUAAmYkN.jpg

:harrysmile:
Heard it described as the ' who hates Spurs the most ' derby.:pochfacepalm:

Email received today:

Dear Bill Kerr,

We rejected the petition you supported – “force Woolwich to offer Arsene Wenger a 4 year extension to his contract”.

It’s offensive, nonsense, a joke, or an advert.

We only reject petitions that don’t meet the petition standards:
How petitions work

Thanks,
The Petitions team
UK Government and Parliament

Now I'm offended!

Email received today:

Dear Bill Kerr,

We rejected the petition you supported – “force Woolwich to offer Arsene Wenger a 4 year extension to his contract”.

It’s offensive, nonsense, a joke, or an advert.

We only reject petitions that don’t meet the petition standards:
How petitions work

Thanks,
The Petitions team
UK Government and Parliament

Now I'm offended!

10/10 for effort..

That is testament to us though, more than anything. I think he means it more as a comment about Woolwich being on the slide, but if that were the case we might finish above them once or twice in five years. The fact he can see we are likely to better them for some time is that he knows deep down we have improved dramatically in recent years also. I do think our rise in combination with Woolwich's fall must make Woolwich fans pain a lot worse than it would be if they had slipped up and started knocking about with us around 5th 6th for a few years, as they would have had they slipped up five or six years ago.

Oh wow, that's a whole new level of cringe cuntery..

Can't say I saw anything of the like but doesn't surprise me one bit..
Can't be arsed to find them right now, pretty sure I posted a few in here in the lead up to that game.

On their love-in. He are the bellends sharing their sorrow's. Some editing wizz should put some romantic music in the background. Two channels under attack from their own fans, trying to justify their existence.

Last edited:
Can't be arsed to find them right now, pretty sure I posted a few in here in the lead up to that game.

On their love-in. He are the bellends sharing their sorrow's. Some editing wizz should put some romantic music in the background. Two channels under attack from their own fans, trying to justify their existence.

there have been rare cases of a mixed race couple producing twins, one of each colour.
Now, Im not suggesting anything, but the same vacant stare, the same lardy neck rolls, both have to wash their balls with a rag on a stick, and both support cunty clubs. QED

Back
Top Bottom