Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

t8rm6e.jpg

It's all happening...

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...ch-in-breach-of-premier-league-captaincy-rule

Woolwich appear to have broken a Premier League rule after failing to nominate a captain in the second half of Sunday's game against Manchester City.

Laurent Koscielny led the side in the first half for the 2-2 draw at the Emirates but came off at half-time and did not appear to have been replaced by a nominated skipper for the second half.

Under Premier League Rule M.11, a captain must wear an armband at all times.

An Woolwich spokesperson told Sky Sports News HQ it is unclear whether there was a captain in the second half but Theo Walcott was the senior player on the pitch.

Sky sources understand if there has been a breach, the Premier League will remind Arsene Wenger's side of the requirements and take no further action.

Gunners captain Per Mertesacker is currently injured, as well as vice-captains Santi Cazorla and Petr Cech.

Forget mind the gap bs, this is just full on hilarious and fully enjoyable.... So what result them against the Pikey boys tomorrow - i'll settle for for 3 red cards and 4 on each side out for the rest of the season

Last edited:
Had a play with Photoshop for once. Not my favourite package, but still.

Anyway, hard to find enough of these cunts to fill the picture, and spent too long on it.....

aftv.jpg

Forget mind the gap bs, this is just full on hilarious and fully enjoyable.... So what result them against the Pikey boys tomorrow - i'll settle for for 3 red cards and 4 on each side out for the rest of the season
Couldn't agree more (and said this to a fellow Spurs fan earlier) - of course we're terrified of having a meltdown and fucking up our current position a la the 'Mind the Gap' season, but taking Spurs out of the equation entirely they've become an absolute laughing stock.

It's all happening...

Woolwich 'in breach of Premier League captaincy rule'

Woolwich appear to have broken a Premier League rule after failing to nominate a captain in the second half of Sunday's game against Manchester City.

Laurent Koscielny led the side in the first half for the 2-2 draw at the Emirates but came off at half-time and did not appear to have been replaced by a nominated skipper for the second half.

An Woolwich spokesperson told Sky Sports News HQ it is unclear whether there was a captain in the second half but Theo Walcott was the senior player on the pitch.

Sky sources understand if there has been a breach, the Premier League will remind Arsene Wenger's side of the requirements and take no further action.

Gunners captain Per Mertesacker is currently injured, as well as vice-captains Santi Cazorla and Petr Cech.

Shows how little fight they put in to that half - at no point did the ref need to speak to either Captain because their team had made a strong challenge.....

It's all happening...

Woolwich 'in breach of Premier League captaincy rule'

I think a 20 point deduction would be an appropriate penalty. Puts them level with Palace.

What in the name of fuck is that?
1f5e3.png
Changes
1f5e3.png
Aluminium
1f5e3.png
Wexit
1f5e3.png
Koscielny
1f5e3.png
Goals galore

That? They points out that WengerOut is a "talking point" this evening.
Yes. West Ham Football Club firing the Woolwich fans up.

And stating the obvious:
3. Wexit
A section of Woolwich supporters have been campaigning for some time now for manager Arsene Wenger to end his 21-year reign.
Flags have been flown at matches, a fan-run YouTube channel has attracted millions of views, while this week a group of unhappy Gunners even took their protest to the club’s London Colney training ground.
The tabloids have wittily labelled the potential departure of the Frenchman ‘Wexit’ but, on a more serious note, the uncertainty and dissatisfaction over the manager’s position could easily spread onto the pitch on Wednesday evening.

Last edited:
I just happened across this gem. If a gooner YOU know tries to do the following:
  • Play down the rivalry
  • Discount Spurs as a meaningless threat
  • Try and explain why them finishing above us means nothing because they're better than that
  • Try and explain that their fanbase don't celebrate it
  • Generally act like we're the small time, obsessed scum that spend every waking moment worrying about them
  • Try and claim that beating your rivals is a small-time mentality
  • Say something like "I don't worry about clubs who only care about league position. I care about winning trophies"
  • Any variation of the above
(many of the above I've had to listen to gooners spout like verbal diahorrea)

Show them this:

THIS IS ARGUABLY THE MOST COLLECTIVE JOY AND ATMOSPHERE I'VE HEARD INSIDE THE EMIRATES...EVER. IRONIC...

Back
Top Bottom