New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is there much point in a navy and a purple kit? There's not too much difference in colour depth. Depends how bright the purple is I guess, but I've always preferred an all yellow away kit. Not keen on that home one, but I'm thankful it's fake. Maybe take the chest stripes off and it's decent.

Plus Purple and Navy are pretty much the same!
We'd never wearPurple if we were playing a team in navy so it's a waste of a color imho...

Yellow (or Sky blue) should be our 3rd kit!
It's like the kit manufacturers don't understand the concept of color clash... Which is odd!

Hmm. Dubious because of the lack of shield around the logo, and the camo on the third kit looks a bit 'bigger' than has been suggested for the Nike kits next season.

So all in all, these probably give a good teaser of the colour schemes, but lack the accurate details.

Side note: that double-stripe on the home shirt is 'interesting' to say the least... after our previous seasons with a bicycle top, a sash, and navy shoulders, you do get the feeling that kit designers don't know what to do with the red AIA in the middle and keep looking for a way to distract the eye from it.

Hmm. Dubious because of the lack of shield around the logo, and the camo on the third kit looks a bit 'bigger' than has been suggested for the Nike kits next season.

So all in all, these probably give a good teaser of the colour schemes, but lack the accurate details.

Side note: that double-stripe on the home shirt is 'interesting' to say the least... after our previous seasons with a bicycle top, a sash, and navy shoulders, you do get the feeling that kit designers don't know what to do with the red AIA in the middle and keep looking for a way to distract the eye from it.
Crest is blurred and a different blue colour (so a shit low Res IMG grab) on those, fake as fuck

I'd know what to fucking do with it....

Change it to Navy!

Could honestly be any time. Liverpool officially announced their home kit today.
....and I have to say, it's very VERY nice!
liverpool-17-18-home-kit-3.jpg

It's very nice. What's the occasion? Seems to be a throw back to a previous kit?

And we couldn't get that for our last season at The Lane?

Back
Top Bottom