Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm already disappointed from the level of incompetence from top to bottom. We should have completed all our signings by 15th June.
It must be really hard getting out of bed each morning with your mindset, do you bother? Or just stay in most days?

Since Sky turned the transfer window into some kind of diabolical soap opera, the worst kind of football fans rear their heads in the close season. Barely visible and even less vocal when the football is actually being played, but as soon as the season is over its all:

gG0aFSS.jpg

1409649045976_wps_39_SSN08.jpg

Dharmesh-Sheth.jpg

Tragic wank

It's delusion. He goes on to say that Utd had one of the best defensive records last season, conveniently forgetting who had the best.
Delusion aside, being completely fair to them their defense isn't their top priority. ATM they are the anti-Liverpool. Strong defence, absolutely average goal-scoring potential.

Bournemouth scored more goals last season than United.

It is already a mad transfer window. Ake for a reported 20 million is another sign of that but also just how much has gone to Prem clubs if Bournemouth with all due respect can dish out such sums.

Everton spending money they expect to receive and Wenger releasing the shackles where he can and Guardiola (kiddie in a sweetie shop) demanding anything with 2 legs.

I get it completely but I really do hope we are not going to wait until the last fortnight to try and stare selling clubs out. We were unreal last season on our pitch and with so many performances we will not replicate.

We need 3 or 4 players even if we keep our core squad.

Plenty time today but a lot less than 4 weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom