Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you stop and consider that both Walker and Rose wanted / want to move north because of "home sickness / domestic pressure / personal choice" I am left scratching my balls in puzzlement. Granted North London / Hertfordshire / Essex have dull spots, but by Christ so does Manchester........

I've seen Kyle Walker strolling about Buckhurst Hill ( some of you will know BH ) with an entourage of what appear to be dullards heading towards Ladbrokes. One of those betting shops is the same in Manchester as in Essex, so maybe it's the quality of the tea that attracted him (not the money ) But if our southern Ladbrokes is not good enough for you Kyle fuck ya ! And you too Danny, probably hates the quality of the McDonalds down south.

Phil Ifil was a proper Spurs fallback. He'd never act this way. Home Grown all the way for me from now on.

When we signed Rose and Bale Berbatov thought*
" why signing nobodies I have to google.
This club, we need big signings."

*Whilst getting his legs massaged puffing on a fag whilst everyone else trained

When we signed Rose and Bale Berbatov thought why signing nobodies I have to google.
This club, we need big signings.

Like Modric. My mate said "I've got him on championship manager, he's mint".. I'd never heard of him.

"who's name is harry kane?"

MDUqy54.jpg

You sound a bit wound up. Everything okay?

Haha I've been working away in a pokey little village in Norwich all week, with nothing to do in the evenings but be on here. All I've been reading is doom and gloom with John Thomas touching himself over our plight.

I just could do without reading the "I told you so" type posts. Nothing personal.

Off the subject of Rose, as he's got his own thread, the twat - how about a suggestion for a new signing?

I've always liked the look of Jesé who is at a PSG side, overloaded with attacking players. He can play up front, or just behind and considering they loaned him to Las Palmas last season, I don't think he's thought of as first team material there. Only 24 though, so young enough to get Poch-ed into shape and back to his early Real Madrid form. Could be a deal to be done there.

Haha I've been working away in a pokey little village in Norwich all week, with nothing to do in the evenings but be on here. All I've been reading is doom and gloom with John Thomas touching himself over our plight.

I just could do without reading the "I told you so" type posts. Nothing personal.
Ha, well I just did an 11 hour shift. A couple of customers spoke to me like I was human garbage. A bit stressed myself. I didn't mean it in that way. More of a sarky fuck you. Should have used better smileys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom