Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sanchez can play Right Back I found out.
Seems the kind of versatile defender we need. If we have gone balls deep to get him we must feel he is better/more suited than Veltman.
He's fast, strong and has a great long ball. Lot sense of time on the ball over there though. For someone so big he can leg it.
Haven't seen him cross, but then Walker couldn't.
I just watched an Ajax clip where he played RWB.
Still need a RB I feel. Would be disappointed if we don't get one in, even if it's a kid to develop

Is Martial any good? I've seen flashes of some very nice stuff but in the two years he has been in the PL he certainly isn't as good as Son for example. It's just been flashes here and there hasn't it?

I dont rate him......Id take him in place of Njie obviously though. See what Poch can do with him.....never in a million years for Dier or Rose though.

Rose for no less than 70M

Is Martial any good? I've seen flashes of some very nice stuff but in the two years he has been in the PL he certainly isn't as good as Son for example. It's just been flashes here and there hasn't it?
Martial > Son for me. He's been class everytime I've seen him (especially vs mancs at home when he was their best player).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom