The Newcastle Yo-Yos vs. Wembley Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He saved us as a club but we got away with it him leaving when he did.

We'll see what Levy is made of during this window for sure

Brilliant, 16 years as chairman, got us out of shit and now regular champions league football and top flight contenders, building a world class stadium and a worldwide brand without spending silly money

....yet THIS WINDOW is where we see what he is made of

:vertna:

It's why I find it difficult to listen to the negative nancies and find it hard to lambast Levy. I mean, some fans don't realise how many fans of grand old clubs clubs outside of the top six would kill to be where we are right now.

Aston Villa, Leeds, Nottingham Forest, the Sheffield clubs, poor old Blackburn Rovers, and I know they aren't as big but look at the state Coventry got themselves into with their stadium and finances.

Imagine if Tottenham had lost their way!

Brilliant, 16 years as chairman, got us out of shit and now regular champions league football and top flight contenders, building a world class stadium and a worldwide brand without spending silly money

....yet THIS WINDOW is where we see what he is made of

:vertna:

He's done a remarkable job so far, but this window is a new test for him. He needs to keep the team intact and happy and he'll need a new approach to the market this time round. It's a crunch time we haven't been used to and neither has he for different circumstances

Aston Villa, Leeds, Nottingham Forest, the Sheffield clubs, poor old Blackburn Rovers, and I know they aren't as big but look at the state Coventry got themselves into with their stadium and finances.

Imagine if Tottenham had lost their way!
Forest is an excellent example. Leeds is another. When you think what they could have been, it's shocking. Blackburn Rovers are in League One FFS. They won the Premiership!

But no, Levy's a cunt, etc, etc.

Blackburn were the original example of buying the league, though. If they'd not done that you'd never think "The Premier League could really do with a team from Blackburn". Leeds, Sheffield and Bristol are the ones you think "Why the fuck aren't they anywhere?" about.

Blackburn were the original example of buying the league, though. If they'd not done that you'd never think "The Premier League could really do with a team from Blackburn". Leeds, Sheffield and Bristol are the ones you think "Why the fuck aren't they anywhere?" about.
At least there are positive winds blowing in Leeds again with the old owner out of the picture and the stadium back under club control again.

Get fucked, you gooner rag.

CpAlWSc
Poor Jonjo couldn't resist the jedi mind tricks of that evil genius Dele, naturally his only option was to stamp on his ankle!

The hatred of Dele was second only to Sissoko among the Newcastle fans, even without the red card stuff. He seems to generally be disliked by everyone. I wonder what other teams' fans think of him when he plays for England.

On Kane - yes the player was injured, but the color of the card shouldn't be based on player injury. It was a hard yellow (orange?) but would have been a really soft red.

Let's not act like it was the same as what Jonjo did.

On to Chelsea!

I know it's inevitable now it's allowed but I hope we never have sleeve sponsors.

I watched a lot of european and South American football over the summer and a lot of their kits are just fucking ridiculous. They look like F1 drivers. Surely no one's buying a shirt that has three sponsors on the front.
Some Brazilian teams have ads front centre, front top, front bottom (chuckle), sleeves and above and below the number on the back. Hideous. Player name squeezed in just above the arse.
GS_FlamengoxBotafogo_Foto_Gilvan_de_Souza_06112016004-850x567.jpg

Back
Top Bottom