The Newcastle Yo-Yos vs. Wembley Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He saved us as a club but we got away with it him leaving when he did.

We'll see what Levy is made of during this window for sure

Brilliant, 16 years as chairman, got us out of shit and now regular champions league football and top flight contenders, building a world class stadium and a worldwide brand without spending silly money

....yet THIS WINDOW is where we see what he is made of

:vertna:

IzyoM2K.jpg

Trippier out, Wanyama and Son available:

5kedj9.png

Eriksen is more conditioned from pre-season but less suited to the formation. Counter-attacking away from home, Son gives more direct options and was sexy as fuck against Leicester.

You are OUT OF YOUR MIND for leaving Eriksen out.

Why is Dier becoming a scapegoat.....

Walker the popular choice of a weak link gone, so we need a new one?

He's a brilliant and versatile asset to the team. An unquestionable starter every week as far as I'm concerned

Congrats on the three points, it was always going to be a tough challenge for us, but not made any easier by that stupid bellened Shelvey. Has to go down as one of the most pointless red cards I've ever seen. So petulant and thoughtless.

That said, we were incredibly unlucky yesterday. Losing 2 of our first choice defenders in the 1st half really disrupted our plans. Kane got the Alan Shearer treatment for his tackle on Lejeune. Guarantee if this was Mitrovic he'd have seen red. Tackle from behind, both feet off the floor, don't care if he eventually touches the ball it's dangerous and rumours are that it's broken the lads ankle. Arguably more dangerous than Shelvey's stupidity and that was deservedly a red.

DHILtZWXYAI3E70.jpg

That aside it was clear we set up to frustrate you and until the red we kept you to 2 shots on target and I don't remember Elliott having to make a proper save. After that moron got himself an early bath, obviously we were up against it, but we made a couple of chances and had Gayle been 100% he may have been more of a pest. I think the plan was to play Gayle for 60 minutes to ease him back, then, depending on the score change things up. Obviously with 2 forced changes and being a man down that plan went out the window.

You remain one of the best sides in the league and if you're not challenging for the title you will, at the very least, have sewn up a CL spot. For us, we'll have much easier challenges ahead and on that showing I think we'll be fine. Merino, Lejeune and Manquillo looked all right, Atsu looked very good, a fully fit Gayle will score goals. We'll end up 14/15th I reckon.

Hope the lads who made it up had a good weekend.

Alright, alright, keep your wigs on. I was simply surprised there wasn't already a thread and had to think on my feet.

I'm actually considered quite an amusing and funny guy by my mum. (Not my girlfriend, she thinks I'm a bellend.)

I refuse to watch the build up or analysis etc on Sky or BT etc. Makes me too angry. I will turn it on at 13.28 and not a minute sooner.

Just going to cut my toenails, that should take 20 minutes (I'm a Hobbit).

Back
Top Bottom