Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never seen him play so can't make a judgement but claiming someone looks "shit" based solely on minimal youtube highlights is a little ridiculous.

Flip the coin. Saying we need him based on that or that he looks good based on that is equally ridiculous.

600 minutes in the league. For a team who finished 13th. In Spain. As a sub.

Do you view that as worth £10 mil when you've got Onomah who has achieved more at the same age?

Poch hates "filler" signings. He does it for AM, as he hopes to strike gold, but else where he only buys quality. He won't buy this kid as a filler, it's just to make Everton worry.

Did you get my post about £35 tickets for Chelsea?
Yes. Thanks. When I clicked on the stadium map to get my tickets I could only find £45 ones in the top tier. I obviously didn't click on the blocks in the 4 corners which you rightly pointed out were cheaper. (this was when they first went to GS and they ain't come yet!).. For some reason I can't view the individual seats. Only the red/orange/green blocks. How many do you reckon have sold?

Yes. Thanks. When I clicked on the stadium map to get my tickets I could only find £45 ones in the top tier. I obviously didn't click on the blocks in the 4 corners which you rightly pointed out were cheaper. (this was when they first went to GS and they ain't come yet!).. For some reason I can't view the individual seats. Only the red/orange/green blocks. How many do you reckon have sold?

I'd say between 70-75 thousand. You can't view individual seats on an iOS device unless you download the Puffin browser. iOS doesn't support flash, but Puffin is a workaround.

I gather the Sanchez deal has been completed now.

Possibly see an announcement tomorrow, fingers crossed.
I hope your right. Although I know not much about him, by all accounts he sounds like a proper player. Genuinely excited by it.
And the purported transfer fee is getting the old nodger going too.
Love it

I'd say between 70-75 thousand. You can't view individual seats on an iOS device unless you download the Puffin browser. iOS doesn't support flash, but Puffin is a workaround.
I'm a bit wank when it comes to technical stuff tbh. I use a tablet for most stuff. I know when I had a desk top I could see little seat dots and could actually pick the seats I wanted. Now I just choose the block and get what I'm given. So there's a fair chance we could break the Premier League attendance record then

Wasn't there rumours that Wimmer is going to Southampton?

That combine with the team playing better with the 3-4-3 formation than with 4 at the back could possibly mean that both Sanchez and Foyth could be possible. If Wimmer goes. Is Foyth left fotted?

Wasn't there rumours that Wimmer is going to Southampton?

That combine with the team playing better with the 3-4-3 formation than with 4 at the back could possibly mean that both Sanchez and Foyth could be possible. If Wimmer goes. Is Foyth left fotted?

No, but Sanchez is.

I'm a bit wank when it comes to technical stuff tbh. I use a tablet for most stuff. I know when I had a desk top I could see little seat dots and could actually pick the seats I wanted. Now I just choose the block and get what I'm given. So there's a fair chance we could break the Premier League attendance record then
I think my estimate might be a little on the low side. The seat map shows grey areas at the back of level 5 which don't look like they're for sale. It's difficult to guess. We'll have a better idea after Sunday.

Edit: If you've gone from a desktop to a tablet that would happen.

Double edit: We will this season if not Sunday. That's inevitable.

I don't want to see Janssen go but what would people feel about:

Janssen to Stoke >>>>>>>

<<<<<<<< Diego Costa to Us

I know Chelsea won't deal, but Conte wants rid at any cost? I would take him in a heartbeat if wages could be worked on.
Costa is a cunt. A cunt who scores a bag full of goals. But also a cunt that isn't going to come in and play from the bench/rotate with the consecutive English golden boot winner. Also, he's a cunt whose head was originally turned and got him into this mess because he wanted to make 30M+ a year in China. So he's not a cunt who is willing to fit in the wage structure.

So. No chance of that cunt turning out for Tottenham.

Ah well, he's a cunt anyway.

:dembelefingers::levylol::pochbye:

I hope your right. Although I know not much about him, by all accounts he sounds like a proper player. Genuinely excited by it.
And the purported transfer fee is getting the old nodger going too.
Love it

Yeah, I didn't know who he was before the last few weeks, but he looks like the 3rd defender to compliment Jan/Toby. Bit of a persistent strong fucker.

I think we're looking at £30m up front, with add-ons on top. A lot, but not really in the grand scheme of things when you think that Keane went for that (and this guy looks better).

I don't know it'll be done tomorrow, I'm just working off a hunch of the club normally doing these things pretty promptly after wrapping things up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom