Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope your right. Although I know not much about him, by all accounts he sounds like a proper player. Genuinely excited by it.
And the purported transfer fee is getting the old nodger going too.
Love it

Actually a bit scared seeing you this happy! Have to agree though, apart from the enormous fee, the little I have seen from him does look promising.

Honestly I don't want Barkley, he's always seemed overrated and will be over priced. I'd be more than happy with Sanchez, Balde and 1 more (Diop/Aurier/Sessegnon).

it's a tough one really. i mean obviously, vertonghen, dier, sanchez, alderweireld is a massive step in the right direction. but, 4 cbs for 60ish games doesn't feel like having enough cover. i guess i'm not including carter-vickers in that quota.

Tottenham Hotspur have reached an agreement with Paris St-Germain defender and visa banned Serge Aurier, 24 according to L'Equipe

meanwhile, Spurs are also 'optimistic' (<--- lol) of completing a deal for Ajax centre-back Davinson Sanchez, 21, for an initial £27m according to the daily mirror

I don't want to see Janssen go but what would people feel about:

Janssen to Stoke >>>>>>>

<<<<<<<< Diego Costa to Us

I know Chelsea won't deal, but Conte wants rid at any cost? I would take him in a heartbeat if wages could be worked on.
giphy.gif

With Jan being 30 now and Toby yet to sign a new deal, I'd love to see us build for the future how an ambitious and well run team do by securing Sanchez and Foyth. It not only gives us competition but stability as a club that our consistency is not risked. Fergie did it at Man U, we should definitely be doing it at Spurs should Poch have found two gems that to fit his style. He's said numerous times it's difficult to find the right players so get the both, bed them in and lay the right foundations for their careers and our football clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom