Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Walker is passionate but comes across as petty at times or a bit childish in all honesty.
What makes you say that...?

Manchester-City-v-Everton-Premier-League.jpg

:allitongue:

On Aurier: despite his injury, I was far more keen on Danny Rose's contribution to the team last season than Walker. He doesn't have the same pace but plays a lot 'smarter', in my opinion.

I think Aurier would be like that, but on the right side. Happy days.

On Aurier: despite his injury, I was far more keen on Danny Rose's contribution to the team last season than Walker. He doesn't have the same pace but plays a lot 'smarter', in my opinion.

I think Aurier would be like that, but on the right side. Happy days.

Excellent point. Rose was far more important to us last year than Walker IMO and if Aurier can add that to the right hand side, with a little guidance from Poch on how to attack the box like Rose does so well our forward three will have to many more options and more time on their hands to be creative because of it.

It'll turn a forward three into a forward five, allowing Dembele to penetrate with his bursts forward as and when ,Wanyama to shepherd the midfield and Toby, Jan and hopefully Davinson to do what they do best. It'll make a class unit

Excellent point. Rose was far more important to us last year than Walker IMO and if Aurier can add that to the right hand side, with a little guidance from Poch on how to attack the box like Rose does so well our forward three will have to many more options and more time on their hands to be creative because of it.

It'll turn a forward three into a forward five, allowing Dembele to penetrate with his bursts forward as and when ,Wanyama to shepherd the midfield and Toby, Jan and hopefully Davinson to do what they do best. It'll make a class unit
Interesting you mention the bursts forward from midfield...

We might be even more effective at that if/when we bring Barkley in.
:levyeyes:

I expect an announcement on an agreement with PSG and the player over the weekend. Then an official announcement next week once the visa issues are sorted. Basically what happened with Sanchez

Interesting you mention the bursts forward from midfield...

We might be even more effective at that if/when we bring Barkley in.
:levyeyes:

I think Barkley would be excellent as he can cover a little of what the Moose does and a little of what Eriksen can do. I don't think Barkley will add as much as either but he'll definitely be a benefit to the squad and is bound to learn off of those two as well as Dele

Until he gets sent off in his first game.
Loses his shit.
Takes out a ball boy, murders the 4th official, square-gos Poch, headbutts Kane, pisses on a few fans and finally has a wank over the shirt.

I'm sure he'll apologise tho :)

I'm pretty sure he's only ever been sent off once in his career

I expect an announcement on an agreement with PSG and the player over the weekend. Then an official announcement next week once the visa issues are sorted. Basically what happened with Sanchez
I want to know what happened to the rumours that an appeal against his entry clearance refusal had already been heard as if it happens this deal remains risky. I don't like the idea of us agreeing to sign a player only for the contract to be rendered null and void if the entry clearance ban is upheld.

I want to know what happened to the rumours that an appeal against his entry clearance refusal had already been heard as if it happens this deal remains risky. I don't like the idea of us agreeing to sign a player only for the contract to be rendered null and void if the entry clearance ban is upheld.
Multiple reports say his appeal was successful and that his legal team were simply waiting for the French authorities to issue supporting documentation.

Back
Top Bottom