Kyle Walker-Peters

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

LOL...

Pochettino risks Spurs 'jealousy' with new Walker-Peters contract pose

kyle-walker-peters-230817b.jpg

giphy.gif

On the eve of Aurier's announcement, spare a thought for young Kyle Walker-Peters. His time will come, I reckon Trippier will be sold next season.

Exactly my thoughts. I hope they all give their all though. For KWP nothing has changed, he is still no. 3 in line, but he can play left back and in midfield too.

Give the lad a chance as a winger (if we're playing four at the back at the time). YOLO.

As for his natural position... yeah, we've got an awful lot of games to play, and Trippier just withdrew from the England squad through injury. At this moment he's still the RB back up.

On the eve of Aurier's announcement, spare a thought for young Kyle Walker-Peters. His time will come, I reckon Trippier will be sold next season.
As I understood it, Trippier was our first choice RB and far the better player. City went for Walker instead because they knew we wouldn't sell Trips.
One of the funniest moments of the summer's Transfer Window thread

Back
Top Bottom