The Mighty Cockerels versus Real Madrid @ Wembley 1St nov

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DNmI7xnV4AApd6H.jpg

OK... just rolled in...smashed...probably best game I've been to.

Was it WHL? No, of course not.
Did it feel like home? FUCK YEAH!

That was amazing. Better than Inter or any other European night in my lifetime. Fucking lols at Oleh's at 75mins and then Spursy doubt at 3-1 and 80mins!!!

Just got back to Amersham. Atmosphere in the crush back to Wembley Park was fucking electric and I'd do it all again 10 times over. Fantastic performance from the team and the fans. Big shout out for Trippier. World class performance. Ronaldo stood out for them. Did nothing to damage his chances of a move to NWHL.
Only down side for me tonight is reading shite like this from Smoked Salmon Smoked Salmon . Why can't some people just enjoy tonight for what it was? Why the need to wallow over differences of opinions in the past? So unnecessary
COYMFS
Oh man up. Most of your posts are negative and when we lose you're here a damn sight quicker to post 20 odd complaints. People have recognised this and I was giving you a friendly dig about it. Quit the victim nonsense.

OK... just rolled in...smashed...probably best game I've been to.

Was it WHL? No, of course not.
Did it feel like home? FUCK YEAH!

That was amazing. Better than Inter or any other European night in my lifetime. Fucking lols at Oleh's at 75mins and then Spursy doubt at 3-1 and 80mins!!!

The atmosphere was electric, the ‘ole’ football against Real Madrid. :dembelelol:

They seemed to lose all fight about them pretty quickly into the second half. Got in past midnight, with no help to major road closures, still buzzing having had only a few hours sleep.

Utterly mental night!

Last edited:
"What is important for us at the moment is that we are going through a phase of consolidation, we are growing in confidence, we are starting to believe in our potential and our qualities. We are able to compete now with the biggest teams on a physical and mental level and this is preparing us very well for what is coming in the future and to achieve our goals: to win big competitions, this is what we dream of."

:pocheyes::dierno: :tobyarm:

2-1 to Madrid

Yeah, I think Madrid 3-1 or 3-2.

2-1 to the football connoisseurs.

With Harry, 2-1 win.

Got 7 disagrees for this-shame on you.

We’ll win this 2-1.

Do you think Alli is playing well, I think we play better without him

Had a dream last night we won this 3-0, can't remember the scorers

Everything is great at the club. We are sure to win by at least 2 or 3 goals,

’m going to say a 1-1 or 2-2 draw though.

Football is all about opinion and may it continue...

Back
Top Bottom