The Mighty Cockerels versus Real Madrid @ Wembley 1St nov

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"It sounds crazy because it's Real Madrid and they haven't lost a group game in five years, but I felt if Man City could go to Naples and win that was a big win."

Yes Craig it does sound crazy, or perhaps 'fucking ludicrous' might be more accurate but I suppose you couldn't say that on telly. I'm sure everyone other than City fans think he has completely lost the plot.

"Napoli are one of the form teams in Europe, a possession-based team.

"I've been really impressed with Napoli. Playing-wise in European football they have really impressed me this year, so that is a really good win.

He's been impressed by a team who have lost three out of four of their group games so far and who are almost certainly going to exit into the Europa League. Mental.

That’s one take on it.
But they are top of Serie A with 31 out of 33 and a big goal difference.
Was just reading about them the other day. They are a good team. That’s a big win away for City.

But yeah Napoli are struggling in the CL. Similar to us last year I guess.

Stayed up till 0230 watching the whole match after I got back, glad I booked today off - absolutely hanging. Totally worth it though.

Let’s hope we get one of the “big boys” in the next round because that atmosphere was awesome and I want to experience it all over again.

My voice sounds different this morning!
Showed once again both on and off the pitch why we really are London's top club. No longer even an argument.
Well done Spurs

I know its as Spurs as tonight could possibly get as killing Madrid puts every human associated with us in the shop window, basically score tonight, you sign for Madrid in summer!! Plus with Madrid looking so shit at the moment, they can take Poch too as you say

Perez texting Levy offering 1 billion euro for either Kane or Dele or 1.5B for both in quantity deal
I assume Real have a compulsory purchase order on ALL our Players and Coaching staff now...?
:levywtf:
Just fucking try it... see how far your Special Relationship gets you these days!

Slightly off topic, but did anyone else listen to the Sports Bar on talkshite on their way home?

That Dipper “Jim from Basingstoke” had me in fucking tears whilst hurtling up the M40. :dembelelol:

Fucking Andy Goldstein’s a right plum though.

What Carabao Cup?

This is what we are, we are big time. All those melters from last week can get fucked.

This side is special.
I assume West Ham are this morning claiming last night's result is confirmation that THEY are now the greatest team in Europe... by virtue of beating us last week??
After all, they DID also win the World Cup y'know!

dudes-got-bigger-balls-than-randy-marsh-7216-1332018243-4.jpg

Effort, but here I am in the office now

200_s.gif

Back
Top Bottom