The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur v. BVB Dortmund||Champions League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Very mature and professional AWAY performance. Didn't panic after going behind, just went about our business. Sanchez, Dier magnificent. Dele without the ball today was excellent won the ball back numerous times whilst BVB were passing around our box and played us up the pitch. People want to see what Dele's up against most games nowadays, they doubled up on him when he was in final third, two men the whole time, he had no write to get out from the touchline to set up Son. Thought Aurier was great as well, also Rose came into his own in 2nd half (first half thought he was poor). Winks without being spectacular was sold and get the ball circulating. Should have scored a couple more.

Kane is really, really struggling and llorente would have appeared to have borrowed Soldado's boots.

TOP OF THE MOTHERFUCKING GROUP OF DEATH!!!

Woolwich result forgotten

Well done boys!
What Woolwich result??

Just what was needed... and at 0-1 down (and Real Madrid 15-0 up or whatever it was) at HT... I expect the media hacks were waiting with baited breath... Kane wants out... Dele to Man City... Barca hating Poch is top of Madrid's wishlist... Son won't go down on me, but will go to Bayern... Trippier is Milan's #1 target... Ajax enquire about KWP,
Spurs kit-man is on PSG's wishlist!

...tomorrow's headlines were already written in crayon... time to get out the rubber boys!!
:dembelefingers::pochsmirk:

Is that actually all it is? Disgraceful if so. I thought he must have done something along the lines of GKN.

It's in reference to him laughing and joking with Woolwich players after they beat us at the weekend.

What Woolwich result??

Just what was needed... and at 0-1 down (and Real Madrid 15-0 up or whatever it was) at HT... I expect the media hacks were waiting with baited breath... Kane wants out... Dele to Man City... Barca hating Poch is top of Madrid's wishlist... Son won't go down on me, but will go to Bayern... Trippier is Milan's #1 target... Ajax enquire about KWP

:pochshock: I should hope not!

Someone fill me in on the Llorente is a gooner chat. What did I miss?

Have you not got Google ?

Do you not look at the match threads on here ?

WTF ?

BIG CLUE Try looking near the end of the match thread v the goons to see pictures of that cunt Llorente smiling away with the gooners after the game.

Back
Top Bottom