The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur v. BVB Dortmund||Champions League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Quality away performance. This is how we should be playing games away against top 6 teams. Changing both full backs who both performed well was a major plus...sonny showing why he should be up there with Alli kane eriksen every game. Dembele looked really poor when he came on. Felt like he lost the ball with every touch. Doesn't really seem to be fit. Llorente is a poor man's Janssen. Also way off the pace. Group of death my ass. Top with a game to spare...Brilliant campaign so far.

He seems too cautious... Not getting stuck in our getting forward aggressively enough...
That’s why he didn’t play Saturday. He’s not capable of doing what he used to. Yet.
The way they targeted Davies, Rose would have been fucked first half after playing for England.
He’s getting there. He’s not played for a very long time and imo did very well in that respect.
Some people, not directed at you, who moan about him are the sort of cunts who if they go for a kick about after 3 weeks of inactivity are spewing their rings up on touchline of a five a side leisure centre court after 15 mins.

Great away win at a tough place to go especially after going behind. We have stepped up a level in european football & seem to have that european know how now. Attributes like grinding out results & being clinical in tight games.

Good finish from kane & an even better one from son. Thought rose played quite well & I hope he gets his head right & is here rotating with davies for many more years.
We should play the squad players for the final group game. Its a long season so rest the key players!

Stunning stuff. What a way to get over the NLD: top of the group of death that contains the European Champions and CL darlings Dortmund. COYS.

Seriously I didn’t watch the game. I had guests here and I couldn’t. I recorded it.
I switched it on surreptitiously in the bedroom when we were one down, saw us create two quick chances that their keeper made two good saves from and instantly knew we wouldn’t lose.
Flicked it back on after another sly trip to the bathroom and we had equalised and I knew then we’d win. I had no doubt.
They’ve gone and now I’m going to watch the whole game.

Sonaldo > Ronaldo
Im glad you can say that now after he was bailed by a gritty assist from Dele and the usual top finish from himself. Son ran a lot today but I acutually thought he was having a so so game until that goal. But hes a scorer live and die by the goals. If he can bail himself out w a goal or two or assit I ll take that any day.

What a performance.. we looked so comfortable and accomplished. So different from all other years in Europe, we really are one of the big boys.

Watched it in a great pub in Berlin, absolutely massive must have been 12 or more TV,s with it on..
Good atmosphere plenty cheering on spurs which was surprising, many for Dortmund but they were very knowledgable and stood up and clapped Kane off when he got subbed.

Had to laugh just before kick off a dopey plastic Scouser walked in and made his way to the bar, “ why are they showing the Spurs game? No way is it bigger than Liverpool vSeville” he said in a West Country accent.:dembelelol:

Back
Top Bottom