Burnley away - 17:30 KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thats the fighting spirit we want to see boys:tobyarm:

Fucks sake man, sounds like youre already lubing yourself up with excuses in case we fail to win.

Lets just be honest shall we. Spurs should be smashing teams like Burnley off the park. That should be the mindset of a top 4 / champions leage club.
Not oooh, it might be diificult to get a result at Burnley:vdvdive:

Oh just fuck off you fat fucking bastard.

Quietly confident of this one..

Think a result will kick start out season and we'll go on to win our next 5 games at least.

Oh just fuck off you fat fucking bastard.
Merry Christmas cretinousgoat cretinousgoat
christmas1.gif

Haven’t got a bad home record Burnley .
Only beaten by WBA and Woolwich.
Yet this will be only the second time they have faced another top 6 side at home.

We simply have to win if we want any chance of challenging for top 4.
If we fuck this up we could have Leicester and Everton breathing down our necks.
Losing is not an option.

Isn’t it mad.
By the time we face Everton they won’t be shit anymore. Just hard to score against.
Same for West Ham as it’s turning out.
Looks like we will have to pick up maximums points before we play those two now.
Everton haven’t lost in 4 and conceded just two goals.
Including Liverpool and Chelsea.
West Ham have lost one in four, against City
Include beating Chelsea & drawing against Woolwich also conceding just 2 goals.

Anyone else struggling to get too excited by this one?

Maybe my mind's on the forthcoming festivities, or that I have to finish some work off and so can only pay 75% attention, or the opponents, or last week's result, or our recent form, I don't know, but I'm feeling a bit meh about it.

It'll be different no doubt when my man Sissoko smashes in his hat-trick goal from the half-way line.

Maybe my mind's on the forthcoming festivities, or that I have to finish some work off and so can only pay 75% attention, or the opponents, or last week's result, or our recent form, I don't know, but I'm feeling a bit meh about it.

It'll be different no doubt when my man Sissoko smashes in his hat-trick goal from the half-way line.

Struggling wrong verb!

Most important match of the season in my opinion. Especially after last weeks debacle. And even more so since Woolwich, Liverpool and Chavs have already dropped points. Win and we are back in the mix. Drop points and our league campaign is as good as finished by xmas.

Back
Top Bottom