Burnley away - 17:30 KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ridiculous that Dele continues to start (watch him score now)

Very much happy with that back four though. Said it in this thread that it should be the back four that starts every game until Alderweireld is back fit

No issues with central midfield. Dier back where he belongs. Dembele is done and Winks is a little off form. Sissoko gives us something different in that he doesn't tend to get a nosebleed when high up the pitch.

Son to score today. Hope to see Lamela get more minutes too. Probably deserved a start

All the results have gone our way, so we obviously need to make it count. I have quite a good feeling about today - without even having the slight shadow of doubt I often have for games we should win. Not sure if that's good or bad.

Sissoko and Harry to score.

COYS.

Chelsea, Woolwich, and Liverpool all dropping points, and Man U has as tough task tomorrow. This is a must win situation if we want to once again challenge for top 4 and wash away that drubbing from last week.

COYS!

:tobyarm:

Dont pass to a teammate who you think has better chance of returning the ball to you. Pass to teammates that are in better place period.

We have to win this shit. Must bounce back from the last game and get right back into that mix for top 4. Got to raise our level, sort out the sloppiness and get it fucking done!

Is it a back 3 or is Dier in midfield?

Don't tell me we've gone with Sissoko and Dele in CM??

No Winks in the matchday squad and Dembele seemingly just a squad player now.

Oh well, see how it goes

Back
Top Bottom