Burnley away - 17:30 KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why Sissoko. Why.
Becuase Dembele isn’t up to it and we have to be mobile and strong defensively in the middle today?

We haven’t got another CM and it looks like Winks is also injured.
Who else are we going to play.
I kept hearing how we were overstocked in CM and didn’t need anyone.
probably a back 4 Dier and Sissoko CM. Dier dropping in to make it 3 when full back have possesion.
Burnley are a strong physical team.
We need to be on it from the start.
Concede early again and we will be facing an uphill battle

I’d have kept in Trippier even after his nightmare last week. Could’ve used today to build his confidence back up as our defence should hardly be under pressure as they have few attacking options.

Other than that, Dembele in midfield as it’ll be tough to get the ball in there.

Not expecting a wide open game here.

Will be a long time before I want Trippier to start again after last week

Becuase Dembele isn’t up to it and we have to be mobile and strong defensively in the middle today?

We haven’t got another CM and it looks like Winks is also injured.
Who else are we going to play.
I kept hearing how we were overstocked in CM and didn’t need anyone.
probably a back 4 Dier and Sissoko CM. Dier dropping in to make it 3 when full back have possesion.
Burnley are a strong physical team.
We need to be on it from the start.
Concede early again and we will be facing an uphill battle

Also because Poch believes in him

Now let’s get behind our team

Chatted to a guy with a Spurs top on in Waitrose today (blatant!) and he knows an “in the know” who has said it’s a done deal for Dele to RM in January for £50 million

I said bollocks and hopefully no truth in it

Guy also reckoned 3-1 to us which is far more credible

Dele 2 Harry 1

COYS
£50m?
Theres a clue

Chatted to a guy with a Spurs top on in Waitrose today (blatant!) and he knows an “in the know” who has said it’s a done deal for Dele to RM in January for £50 million

I said bollocks and hopefully no truth in it

Guy also reckoned 3-1 to us which is far more credible

Dele 2 Harry 1

COYS
Can't argue with those credentials.

I hope Dele scores - he could do with the confidence boost.

Saw some guy in Waitrose earlier and told him we'd sell him to Madrid for £50,000,000 just to see his reaction. I think he caught on that I was chatting bollocks though.

3-1 win incoming I reckon.

This is the big one , we need to find it we need to brush these aside convincingly and stamp our authority on the top 4 , failure to claim 3 points wil be a disaster, iwanna see last seasons Spurs

RM can never beat Barca as long as there is Ronaldo epitome of player passing and playing for himself in the center of attack fucking up the team chemi amd spirit
He's actually been carrying the team along with Isco this season. He's been really good and has contributed a lot outside of goals

Back
Top Bottom