Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Welcome stevee. Always nice to see new people here. Feel free to message me if you need any help.

Can also give you a list of posters to avoid upsetting :sonlol::vert::wanyama:

Ps don't mention Sissoko! :pocheyes:
And dont even think of saying a bad thing against Dele and I want to make this absolutely clear..........even if he does play badly!
How do you get the images up on a post ?

And dont even think of saying a bad thing against Dele and I want to make this absolutely clear..........even if he does play badly!
How do you get the images up on a post ?

When you write a post there's a little smiley face along the top bar (where bold and italics are) click on that and fill your boots!
:tobyarm:

So...a dele fan eh? Personally a good shout but many arguing he's not all that this season! Check out his thread.
:allitongue:

When you write a post there's a little smiley face along the top bar (where bold and italics are) click on that and fill your boots!
:tobyarm:

So...a dele fan eh? Personally a good shout but many arguing he's not all that this season! Check out his thread.
:allitongue:
Love Dele but think he should be subbed/dropped on occasion if playing poorly, simply to give him the motivation to improve even more. Think Poch feels Dele is untouchable and therefore always subs Son (who I was wrong about in his first season). Personally I would play him deeper alongside Wanyama/Dier

I’d be surprised if this gets done.
The fee has to be sorted this weekend or no go imo.
The work permit is not straightforward either.
He’s not played in 30% of Brazil’s internationals in the last 2 years.o
His points total will be high enough on the exception panel though
So hopefully fee and personal terms are sorted by tonight.
Medical and signing Monday pending work permit.

I could see him playing against Newport. Be a good introduction to English football and maybe sell a few extra tickets too
Good idea about the tickets. I can’t see there being much of a turnout due to the games it’s between.
Giive him some time under his belt .
Wouldn’t like him to get lumps kicked out of him though.

I’d be surprised if this gets done.
The fee has to be sorted this weekend or no go imo.
The work permit is not straightforward either.
He’s not played in 30% of Brazil’s internationals in the last 2 years.o
His points total will be high enough on the exception panel though
So hopefully fee and personal terms are sorted by tonight.
Medical and signing Monday pending work permit.
might have a Portuguese passport ????

Apparently he is on neymars snap chat playing cards only an hour ago. Thought he would be in the country if it really will be announced tomorrow. . . *sigh*

He’s more or less on the payroll for Spurs. This is why it’s a huge grey area.

I wish I could tell you who his relative is at Spurs as it would make a lot more sense. JJ has some issues with Levy, but didn’t like Harry or AVB. JJ is genuinely interested in keeping Spurs fans informed on what is happening behind the scenes, but I think he has to hold back a bit because of his connection.
Please don't take this the wrong way, but you are a complete stranger to me on the internet. And you are telling people to trust the word of another complete stranger (whose initial is the same as Jerry). I know your response will be 'take it or leave it,' but perhaps you can understand why I am a little bit cynical?

Back
Top Bottom