Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should we fail to sign Moura or anyone else of significance Pochettino and Kane and nearly definitely others are as good as gone.

The club has hit a very difficult period in my opinion.

I have said it before we are unsure how to progresa.

ITS ABSOLUTELY DISGRACEFUL.

TOTTENHAM ARE LETTING DOWN THEIR FANS YET AGAIN. THEY HAVEN'T SIGNED A PLAYER IN THE JANUARY WINDOW FOR THE LAST THREE YEARS AND THAT WAS SOME NOBODY FROM MK DONS.

Only bit I disagree with is "somewhat uninspiring", I think he'd be a coup.

A few years ago certainly. The jury isn't quite so unanimous now IMO.

Should be good. Likely is rusty. Normally takes players a good few months to get 'Poch fit' too.

He's a signing for next season primarily. Poch has already said that he thinks we should try to prepare for the summer in this window and i guess that Levy is trusting that view.

You're right. They're going to be panicking about buying a right winger not really known for his prolific goal scoring to replace their striker.
Aubameyang not known for his prolific goal-scoring?

He scored more than Lewandowski last season, mate - finished the season on 40 goals. 39 the season prior.

I understand he's a gooner now and all - but make no mistake, he's a top player and improves their starting 11

Last edited:
Aubameyang not known for his prolific goal-scoring?

He scored more than Lewanowski last season, mate - finished the season on 40 goals. 39 the season prior.

I understand he's a gooner now and all - but make no mistake, he's a top player and improves their starting 11
He meant Moura mate

People disagreeing with the above - perhaps to clarify

If Goons are paying 60m for Aubameyang - THIS transfer of Moura looks like a bargain in comparison

Mm, I in the first place rated it as "disagree" as I did not find PEA as a bargain.
Then went back to check some stuff... and I cannot undo my rating. IF (and it is IF) we get Moura for 35 mil (mostly quoted figure lately) and they get PEA for 60 mil, then the latter one is fairly better deal.

I mean even in this rigged season he has had (problems with discipline and attitude), he has scored 21 goals and assisted 3 in 24 games.
2016/17 - 40 goals, 5 assists
2015/16 - 39 goals, 12 assists
2014/15 - 25 goals, 11 assists

I mean - that is impressive rate, it is hard to argue with that. During his time with Dortmund he has consistently scored or created 1 goal per 1 game (93 minutes to be exact). Across 4,5 years - that shows remarkable consistency. Something that is a mark of top striker.

Should we fail to sign Moura or anyone else of significance Pochettino and Kane and nearly definitely others are as good as gone.

The club has hit a very difficult period in my opinion.

I have said it before we are unsure how to progresa.
HK: "So are you gonna sign that guy Moura, Daniel?"
DL: "Well you see, it seems like it, but we're stalling over the transfer fee at the moment".
HK: "Are you serious? Ok fuck it, I'm outta here. Poch, Poch are you here? This guy doesn't wanna sign the Brazilian Messi you've been craving about".
MP: "Really? Fuck off Daniel, you bald cunt, I'm outta this club".

Really man?

It always seems like wedrag out a transfer. Obviously we have no idea what’s going on. We could have agreed everything and are just waiting for the work permit, or we could be miles apart.

It would have been good to have him for the United game as his pace could cause huge issues with an hour gone.

It’s nice to have that option. Say we stay with Dele and Eriksen off of Kane, we then have the option to bring on Son and Moura when their defence is tired. Alternatively, drop Eriksen deeper and have Moura or Son off of Kane with Dele.

Back
Top Bottom