Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Exclusive folks!!!!

giphy.gif

MFW he signs for Woolwich :walkercry:

Interesting piece (in French) by Philippe Auclair he reckons that Moura has been very unlucky at PSG with the signings of Neymar and Mbappe for 400+ million and then add in Cavani he literally had no chance of game time however well he trained (FYI - Philippe rates him better than Mbappe) .... his concern is that whereas Ligue 1 is 'soft' with big name players hardly ever getting tackled let alone injured .... in the EPL Moura will be whacked from here to next week .... if he can overcome the physical challenge then for 25m this could be the deal of the year ....

He has won 4 League titles and 12 other trophies with PSG so hardly a failure .... just got replaced with mega-bucks marketing signings .....

Interesting piece (in French) by Philippe Auclair he reckons that Moura has been very unlucky at PSG with the signings of Neymar and Mbappe for 400+ million and then add in Cavani he literally had no chance of game time however good he trained (FYI - Philippe rates him better than Mbappe) .... his concern is that whereas Ligue 1 is 'soft' with big name players hardly ever getting tackled let alone injured .... in the EPL Moura will be whacked from here to next week .... if he can overcome the physical challenge the for 25m this could be the deal of the year ....

Huh, I listen to all those football podcasts - Auclair can barely speak his tongue is so far up Mbappe

Whilst signing Moura is potentially a good signing we also need one or two more I feel before the window closes.

With that fcuking cry baby Guardiola wanting to spend a billion pounds on players within 3 years. (It's 450 million since he arrived already) and Mourinho and the eternal Wenger being backed by their money men I can't see how delaying activity until summer is a positive.

But yep getting Moura signed and if he comes with the desire to be a regular starter then great.

Whilst signing Moura is potentially a good signing we also need one or two more I feel before the window closes.

With that fcuking cry baby Guardiola wanting to spend a billion pounds on players within 3 years. (It's 450 million since he arrived already) and Mourinho and the eternal Wenger being backed by their money men I can't see how delaying activity until summer is a positive.

But yep getting Moura signed and if he comes with the desire to be a regular starter then great.

We won't ever keep up with their spending, we need to be clever - Moura seems to be that as it's only PSG's circumstance that is allowing us to get him within our budget.

We won't ever keep up with their spending, we need to be clever - Moura seems to be that as it's only PSG's circumstance that is allowing us to get him within our budget.

Absolutely mate.

In no way am I talking of keeping up as opposed to being as smart and as alert as we can.

Our scouts need to be on it and Pochettino just has to know what type of players he seeks.

Then it's down to Blofeld.

Back
Top Bottom