Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Very excited by this signing, but I didn't realise how small he is! :D

skysports-zlatan-ibrahimovic-paris-saint-germain-lucas-moura_4202382.jpg

Most would agree we need an attacking midfielder to try and run through a defence and give us something different.

Seems like Moura might fit the bill but to say our previous transfers have always been a hit and Poch can work his magic is a little naive, he's an amazing coach but there are a few players that still haven't made the grade, i'm really hoping this lad isn't one of them.

It's a very big test, he'll have much less time on the ball, will get kicked up in the air and won't be able to find space like before.

January is a difficult time to buy but we've spent a reasonable wedge here, i'm also hoping work might have taken place towards a couple of possible summer signings... Teams will always have weak areas or lack of cover so I don't expect us to have world beaters sat on the batch for every position. We have to be more clever than that.

I have a feeling Lucas will be good for us. I'm surprised some haven't heard of him cos he's quite well known. I normally regard him as one of the big players that we wouldn't be able to have

Back
Top Bottom