Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not knowing a whole lot about him, but seeing the high regard he's held in PSG by (soon to be) former teammates, if he's bought into Poch's vision and mentality, we could be on to a winner here.

I'm scared, I normally don't believe that we are signing anybody until it is almost official, particularly in January, and put this down as paper talk up until the last day or two. Now I am starting to believe that this is happening which would be awesome for us. But not much time really, think if it isn't announced in the next three hours it ain't happening.

medical is completed and im sure personal terms are agreed (otherwise why do the medical) so its just a case of announcing it. We usually do our press conferences around midday I think

medical is completed and im sure personal terms are agreed (otherwise why do the medical) so its just a case of announcing it. We usually do our press conferences around midday I think
Yeah but I remember Andre Gomes' loan signing in August was reported as medical done etc, then nothing ever happened, difference here is I actually want this to happen.

clever running TBH, it's like Bruce Lee, hit or move on the half-beat takes the opposition by surprise, it kicks their rhythm off...

If you watch him in that clip, just as players anticipates a challenge he stretches and moves past them. We certainly need someone who is confident to run at defences but one man does not make a team. Lets not put too much pressure on him to win us the league.

If he had been wanted by lots of big clubs he would have gone for twice the money. I'm not saying he's shit but he's not an unknown prospect. For sure he could be another VDV...

clever running TBH, it's like Bruce Lee, hit or move on the half-beat takes the opposition by surprise, it kicks their rhythm off...

If you watch him in that clip, just as players anticipates a challenge he stretches and moves past them. We certainly need someone who is confident to run at defences but one man does not make a team. Lets not put too much pressure on him to win us the league.

If he had been wanted by lots of big clubs he would have gone for twice the money. I'm not saying he's shit but he's not an unknown prospect. For sure he could be another VDV...
Could say that about Alderweireld, Lloris and Eriksen though. To be honest we are normally bang on with these sorts of transfers, relatively big players at a cheaper price (think Toby, Lloris, Eriksen, Sonny, Wanyama) these guys were pretty highly rated before coming to us, but we nabbed them on fees from 10-22m. Would be surprised if he doesn't excel here. Only similar transfer in recent times I can think of that has failed was Paulinho but that was before Poch tbf.

Back
Top Bottom