Huddersfield (H) 03Mar - 15:00KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sissoko never ever takes on even a slightly difficult pass, 9 out of 10 times he goes backwards.
But when he does do them he tends to pull them off. Not everyone but he has it in him on his day.

To Kane vs Burnley and to Lamela vs Rochdale springs to mind.

But yeah, the tends to opt for the safe choice

Sissoko never ever takes on even a slightly difficult pass, 9 out of 10 times he goes backwards.
I remember him bombing down the line in an overlap form about 15 yards behind and putting in an inch perfect pull back from Llorente not long ago.
Heโ€™s not the best but he still not the worse (in our team he probably is) but he does a lot when we havenโ€™t got the ball which he doesnโ€™t get credit for.
Best he keeps to the basics really, wins it back and gives it the tonthose who are technically better.
As Ginola would say, heโ€™s a water carrier.

Look I don't think he's been amazing but "poor" implies he's actually been bad or below average which is harsh to me.
And that's fair enough. I don't think he's been poor today either. Poor was his form in the autumn.

He's been his normal average for the season today. Dithering and largely inefficient, despite a wonderful assist.

Back
Top Bottom