Tottenham Hotspur versus the Bianconeri, Wembley stadium, 7th of March 2018, 1945hrs kick off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Allegri has just made Pochettino's team talk for him.

Maybe we don't but we sure as shit have a better attack than Lazio.

Bring it on!

He’s clearly basing that assessment on that first leg, and nothing else.

In which case I’d say Juve’s impenetrable back line is no better than Huddersfield’s.

Juventus just put in a 'masterclass' typical Juve performance away at Lazio.

And if they were to play like this on Wednesday, then we will find it very difficult. Hard to break down, solid defensively and worryingly an end product.

Lazio have one of the best attacks in the league and Juventus limited them to ZERO shots on goal all game and Lazio were at home!

Juventus of course won it in the 93rd minute.

A performance like this Wednesday would put them through to the quarter finals. An early goal for us would be fucking amazing.
Wait isn't this the same team that allowed 2 goals to us on their own turf?

Allegri actually does not respect us at all, that is why he didn't shake poch's hand at the end of the game.

He thinks he has some divine right to get past us because we're the new guys on the block as far as CL goes.

I really hope we do these cunts! :lamelaaghh:

Juventus just put in a 'masterclass' typical Juve performance away at Lazio.

And if they were to play like this on Wednesday, then we will find it very difficult. Hard to break down, solid defensively and worryingly an end product.

Lazio have one of the best attacks in the league and Juventus limited them to ZERO shots on goal all game and Lazio were at home!

Juventus of course won it in the 93rd minute.

A performance like this Wednesday would put them through to the quarter finals. An early goal for us would be fucking amazing.
The Juventus fans I know do not share this opinion. They thought today's performance was dismal

It won’t be easy, but with Juve needing a minimum of 2 away to have any hope, they’ll have to take some risk. Spurs aren’t going to sit deep, that’s just not our style. I expect a result similar to when Dortmund came to Wembley in the group stage.

Apparently Poch is saving Lamela for this game, but personally I’d start the same team who beat Huddersfield with Trippier in for Aurier.

Son is such a threat and his pace causes so many problems. I can understand what Lamela brings to the team, but it’s the same as Eriksen brings. We then lose pace.

We have two away goals.

So they need to score at minimum twice to win

It’s 2-2 at the moment.

I’m no Albert Einstein but by my calculations a 1-0 win for Juve might just be enough.

:pochshock:

*edit - just for clarity in case you weren’t aware, away goals only count double if the aggregate score is level after 90 minutes in the second leg.

It’s 2-2 at the moment.

I’m no Albert Einstein but by my calculations a 1-0 win for Juve might just be enough.

:pochshock:
Doesn't away goals count as extra in these type of competitions? You always hear the commentators go on about how important it is to get away goals (unless united are playing)

Back
Top Bottom