Tottenham Hotspur versus the Bianconeri, Wembley stadium, 7th of March 2018, 1945hrs kick off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Had a look on this forum yesterday. Apparently we are a ‘Jewish club from a country that gave Palestine to the Jews’

It’s a strange forum, think it’s for international Juve fans
Mmm: They might want to reflect a bit: Italy the only country who forgives pedo's and wants them to be Prime Minister again.

3-5-2?
3-4-3?
4-3-3?
definetly 433 now that Matuidi is back. The biggest mistake done in Turin was to go back to 4231 which had already proved unreliable defensively because of the absence of Matuidi who is a key player for us this year (more so than Dybala this year), that singlehandedly gave midfield control away.

In our first 13 league games this year we used a mixed 353 and 4231 setup, conceding 14 goals, in the last 13 + 8 in cup games we used 433 conceding 1 goal. The one exception was the first leg agains Spurs when Allegri due to Matuidi's absence went back to 4231 and fucked it up big time

Thank you. Surprisingly l didn't. I could bore you to death about Archaic, classical , Hellenistic history.
My anorak side gets the better when enjoying Herodotus , Xenonphon and the march across the Persian Empire, City State Polis formations , Alexander's successors such as Ptomely to Cleopatra the last Hellenes to rule Egypt, Rise of Macedon , Pericles Athenian direct democracy, Spartas bizarre 2 king monarcy, Magnia Grecia especially Syracuse and Neopolis (Napoli), Indian Greek kingdoms odd mix of Olympian and Buddist cultures .
etc etc.

Forgive me
I watched Troy once, does that count?

Ok so I've just gone on the official site and managed to select a ticket for tomorrow...

Block: 527 Row: 15 Seat: 29

I can't go. I have 20 mins left to confirm the purchase for £48. Anyone on here want it? Can only reassign it though assuming that's what it's for...

definetly 433 now that Matuidi is back. The biggest mistake done in Turin was to go back to 4231 which had already proved unreliable defensively because of the absence of Matuidi who is a key player for us this year (more so than Dybala this year), that singlehandedly gave midfield control away.

In our first 13 league games this year we used a mixed 353 and 4231 setup, conceding 14 goals, in the last 13 + 8 in cup games we used 433 conceding 1 goal. The one exception was the first leg agains Spurs when Allegri due to Matuidi's absence went back to 4231 and fucked it up big time
I love how there's a juve fan called mario on here now. Awesome stuff.

I wouldn't say you fucked it. Had about 8 legitimate opportunities compared to 3-4 for us. We were very lucky to be in it at half time, thanks to higuain really and even second half you could have scored.

I watched Troy once, does that count?
Troy is from the Mycenaean age . Far earlier about 700 years before the great birth of Western Civilisation which was the Classical age centred around Athens , Attika.
Then with with the death of Alexander came the Hellenistic age before the dominance of Rome around 180bc.
Well done anyway, top marks.

Just a random point...I think we are paying £11M rent for this season at Wembley which is fucking cheap when you consider we made £5.5M for the Real Madrid game and are expecting the same for this game...

He did say that your weakest link is defense or less strong compared to a world class midfield and attack. And to be honest I do not think that is a wrong assessment of the team's relative strength and it was demonstrated in Turin where you conceded and created a lot of chances
I do wonder whether he genuinely believe this or is trying to encourage Pochettino to play more defensively. It's interesting, for example, that Chiellini said this today:
If we play our game, we win. Tottenham focus on the attack and maybe give something away. They’re not going to be wide open, but their features won’t change in a day.
Other Juve players and former players had said similar things recently.

Maybe Italians do things differently. I can't imagine, for example, Pochettino or any Spurs player talking to the media about what they perceive to be Juventus' weaknesses and how they plan to exploit them. It's a bit like a boxer advising his opponent mid-way through the fight that he needs to keep his hands higher to avoid getting hit in the later rounds.

A characteristic shared by a number of your countrymen, and I never doubted it would be a dour Scot who would make the effort to shit on our night under the lights before a ball is kicked. You’ve spent too long under the sea Vince, so break the surface, come up into the light, the air is sweeter up here. Also, please stop quoting Cicero. You may fancy yourself as the Aristotle of the Clyde, but at least he got behind his team you defeatist Quisling.

P.S. I am also on a yellow along with Cooper and Mindblown so vote away son, vote away.
The psychological exercise I just performed on the forum is working. We have more fire, not quite enough but more.

We need fire and I have given birth to it with my intervention, or my grotesque fire breathing vagina. We must all burn together. We cannot usher the Juve hoards through the tall gates of our citadel for sensible conversation and displays of American ignorance. No! No! We must usher them in only to dupe them, and cut their throats as they gumshoe for the exit. Only then will the great citadel be ours, and ours only.
We must burn.

The psychological exercise I just performed on the forum is working. We have more fire, not quite enough but more.

We need fire and I have given birth to it with my intervention, or my grotesque fire breathing vagina. We must all burn together. We cannot usher the Juve hoards through the tall gates of our citadel for sensible conversation and displays of American ignorance. No! No! We must usher them in only to dupe them, and cut their throats as they gumshoe for the exit. Only then will the great citadel be ours, and ours only.
We must burn.
inspiration.gif

We must burn.
you been sniffing glue again

Back
Top Bottom