Tottenham Hotspur versus the Bianconeri, Wembley stadium, 7th of March 2018, 1945hrs kick off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A characteristic shared by a number of your countrymen, and I never doubted it would be a dour Scot who would make the effort to shit on our night under the lights before a ball is kicked. You’ve spent too long under the sea Vince, so break the surface, come up into the light, the air is sweeter up here. Also, please stop quoting Cicero. You may fancy yourself as the Aristotle of the Clyde, but at least he got behind his team you defeatist Quisling.

P.S. I am also on a yellow along with Cooper and Mindblown so vote away son, vote away.
Ps. I think the Quisling part took it too far. I am reading some Knut Hamsun at the moment though. Norwegian Nazi and a great writer.

Maybe Italians do things differently. I can't imagine, for example, Pochettino or any Spurs player talking to the media about what they perceive to be Juventus' weaknesses and how they plan to exploit them. It's a bit like a boxer advising his opponent mid-way through the fight that he needs to keep his hands higher to avoid getting hit in the later rounds.

I think that it depends on the coach. Allegri generally always gives some broad tactical indications, in any case I do not think that Pochettino or any other coach will change his approach based on the other one's interviews. You cannot improvise style of play and it is hard to imagine Spurs to sit low and tight.
For the rest I think it depends on the first leg result and they need to psyche themselves up because they know we are starting from behind, if Juve had won 3-0 the first leg you would hear very different and more prudent words like it happened with Barca last year

Like you, I was looking for a reaction. You’re no traitor. I think you knew that.
No, I just wanted to talk to someone about Knut, and give you your reaction.

I'll be amazed if I stay out of the bin for this match. I've not been in there for a while, but I can feel something in my blood. It's something definite, something familiar and irrepressible.

I'm looking forward to this game. In previous years it is the type of fixture that makes you shit the bed, but we're definitely improving in the big matches.

I think with the big pitch, and judging by the first leg we could have the legs run off Juve with about 25 minutes to go.

My one concern is the boys switch off mentally. I get the impression from the Poch book that it's been a big issue for him to deal with in the last year, and you know Juventus players will have the experience to take advantage if we do get complacent.

Troy is from the Mycenaean age . Far earlier about 700 years before the great birth of Western Civilisation which was the Classical age centred around Athens , Attika.
Then with with the death of Alexander came the Hellenistic age before the dominance of Rome around 180bc.
Well done anyway, top marks.
Troy Tempest?
stingray-header.png

who knew?

Just a random point...I think we are paying £11M rent for this season at Wembley which is fucking cheap when you consider we made £5.5M for the Real Madrid game and are expecting the same for this game...
Cheap?! How much are westham paying for theirs?
Plus Wembley are making money from food drinks ,,,, etc.

Back
Top Bottom