Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So now that the dust has settled how should West Ham be punished?

Hefty fine ?
Points deduction ?
Remainder of the season behind closed doors?
All of the above ?

Personally because it's them I'd love to see a points deduction because then the fans would be the reason they went down but if i put my hatred of West Ham to one side i think a huge fine & the remainder of the games home and away with no west ham fans permitted would be sufficent punishment and possibly sanctions that don't allow more than 20000 fans in the stadium unless west Ham pay for extra stewarding and policing themselves.

I have a feeling they will get away with a small fine (100k or less) and have the tax payer fork out for extra coppers at a cost that far excedes their fine , which will be a disgrace because there is a police shortage in london and some burglaries aren't even attended but a multi million pound private business iwned by billionaires will be provided for, lets hope I'm wrong.

Didn't noble want 'afters' with him as well but lucky Hart stopped him!!

Of course it was all bollox but if we are to believe the faux noble anger.... then what, he was going to 'ave it with the pitch invader!?!?

Bloke is so obvious it's painful

So now that the dust has settled how should West Ham be punished?

Hefty fine ?
Points deduction ?
Remainder of the season behind closed doors?
All of the above ?

Personally because it's them I'd love to see a points deduction because then the fans would be the reason they went down but if i put my hatred of West Ham to one side i think a huge fine & the remainder of the games home and away with no west ham fans permitted would be sufficent punishment and possibly sanctions that don't allow more than 20000 fans in the stadium unless west Ham pay for extra stewarding and policing themselves.

I have a feeling they will get away with a small fine (100k or less) and have the tax payer fork out for extra coppers at a cost that far excedes their fine , which will be a disgrace because there is a police shortage in london and some burglaries aren't even attended but a multi million pound private business iwned by billionaires will be provided for, lets hope I'm wrong.
Any policing inside the ground would have to be paid for by wet spam, apparently

Any policing inside the ground would have to be paid for by wet spam, apparently

Lets hope so , I'd like to think Sadiq Khan is really leaning on the FA to sanction a harsh penalty and ensuring west ham will play in an empty stadium until they pay to improve security and cobtribute something towards the losses to the taxpayer at the specsavers arena. It's an oppotunity that shouldn't be missed.

Now the Levy solution, which was laughed at, to knock the whole thing down and build a football stadium is suddenly the answer.
Doubt that can happen.
1. Orient would have something to say about that and grounds for suing.
2. Levy could also fuck them over as his original bid was ridiculed and not accepted for wanting to do just that.
Although it doesn’t matter.
They won the bid simply becuase they were adamant about keeping athletics and the stadium. The legacy
For them to be allowed to rip it down after the taxpayers spending £300m+ that wouldn’t have been spent if they’d have accepted the sensible option is not going to happen.
If they can afford to do it now begs the question why they didn’t propose to do it then.
Could be seen as a ploy to win the plot.

Heard an opinion piece earlier and the guy that was on was extremely concerned about player safety. He made the very valid point that any of the pitch invaders could have had a knife on them and the danger to human life shouldn’t be underestimated.

Then I remembered it was West Ham, shrugged and banged on Spotify instead.

Heard an opinion piece earlier and the guy that was on was extremely concerned about player safety. He made the very valid point that any of the pitch invaders could have had a knife on them and the danger to human life shouldn’t be underestimated.

Then I remembered it was West Ham, shrugged and banged on Spotify instead.
That's a somewhat fantastical scenario. It doesn't concern me very much at all because overwhelmingly these people aren't trying to endanger anybody, they're just trying to mess with West Ham and force the issue showing how fucking incompetently run the club is, and to get on TV for a laugh.

That's a somewhat fantastical scenario. It doesn't concern me very much at all because overwhelmingly these people aren't trying to endanger anybody, they're just trying to mess with West Ham and force the issue showing how fucking incompetently run the club is, and to get on TV for a laugh.
Yeah, it didn’t happen. Was purely for the purposes of an admittedly weak joke.

Of all the photographers from the rags present clicking away .
Of all the Sky cameras in the ground trained on that protest.
Of all the mobile phones held aloft recording that incident is there one picture/ piece of footage available showing coins being thrown at Sullivan, or hitting him on the glasses?
Seriously, there should be shouldn’t there.
There were 30 odd coins, they even had the time to count them.
It’s all been confirmed,
Seriously has anyone seen it
or is it another lie
Kind of like the Man U coach didn’t get bottled and there was no damage.
Until he Realised it was caught on camera.

The papers must be hungry for that picture
Seriously I’ve been searching
The Sun, where Brady has influence, claim he wa nearly blinded and his glasses were the only thing that saved him. There’s a video.
But it’s shows no coins being thrown.

Do you type all your posts on a typewriter ?

Right, now lets get it out from the start.I hate West ham,have done since i was a young teenager.On so many levels, you would probably get bored and stop reading should i list them.
However, as strange as it sounds i have many hammer fans as mates,and for them (and as a football fan),yes i do, it stinks what a a board has been able to do to them.Forget its them for a moment,it's a disgrace what those 3 have been have got away with.They walked willing into this mess,though.Has to be said.*
That said. i will still laugh and take the urine where and when the opportunity arises

*forgive me SouthStand Billy SouthStand Billy ,for i have sinned...

As it's you... :adethumbup:

Right, now lets get it out from the start.I hate West ham,have done since i was a young teenager.On so many levels, you would probably get bored and stop reading should i list them.
However, as strange as it sounds i have many hammer fans as mates,and for them (and as a football fan),yes i do, it stinks what a a board has been able to do to them.Forget its them for a moment,it's a disgrace what those 3 have been have got away with.They walked willing into this mess,though.Has to be said.*
That said. i will still laugh and take the urine where and when the opportunity arises

*forgive me SouthStand Billy SouthStand Billy ,for i have sinned...

Who wants to do that hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom