Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There will be no ripping down the OS, they have a 100 year contract.

Your stuck West Ham......stuck under you world class roof for all eternity

12s72hamo_2.jpg

article-1209028-062E9BB0000005DC-244_634x335.jpg

giphy.gif

The FA are considering doing something to West Ham
Or is it they are considering doing FA to West Ham

However the Mayor of London said it was disgraceful & wants to meet Brady and discuss the future of the stadium and it’s financial situation.
He’s not letting them off.
Didn’t like the deal. Suspect he thinks, is aware, of the skulduggery of it al.

No player should be manhandling one of his own supporters. And I hate the way West Ham treated
Bobby Moore. Having said that, I still got a soft spot for the Hammers. And their current plight saddens me.

Don’t know if it’s already been posted but Trevor Brooking is quoted in The Times as saying:

“It was sometimes going back to the bad old days of 20-25 years ago,” Brooking said. “The level of aggression was something I couldn’t believe a West Ham fan would get involved in.”

:pochwtf:

:vertna:

:sonpoint:

:sonlol:

Something he couldn’t believe West Ham fans would get involved in...... except he clearly remembers it happening 25 years ago

Now the Levy solution, which was laughed at, to knock the whole thing down and build a football stadium is suddenly the answer.
Doubt that can happen.
1. Orient would have something to say about that and grounds for suing.
2. Levy could also fuck them over as his original bid was ridiculed and not accepted for wanting to do just that.
Although it doesn’t matter.
They won the bid simply becuase they were adamant about keeping athletics and the stadium. The legacy
For them to be allowed to rip it down after the taxpayers spending £300m+ that wouldn’t have been spent if they’d have accepted the sensible option is not going to happen.
If they can afford to do it now begs the question why they didn’t propose to do it then.
Could be seen as a ploy to win the plot.
It leaves a particularly warm glow knowing that because of us entering the bidding processes it galvanised their supporters, Spurs basically were handing out shovels to each one of their supporters, where they dug their own grave with the excitement of "winning" the bid. The salt in the wounds is that Levy's bid was actually what they all crave now. "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
:dembelelol:

Football Weekly suggesting in their latest pod that clubs could diffuse tension around pitch invasions by playing the Benny Hill music over the tannoy.

Please some team do this.

Football Weekly suggesting in their latest pod that clubs could diffuse tension around pitch invasions by playing the Benny Hill music over the tannoy.

Please some team do this.
That is a goddamn brilliant idea. I saw it once at a rugby match when the home team ran out to some suitably bombastic tune, then the DJ, or whoever, changed it to the Benny Hill music when the opposition ran out.

Back
Top Bottom