Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just saw the last 10 minutes and empty seats everywhere. The commentators remarked on it. Or had their fans just given up on them and headed for early doors?
90% of their fans are just glory hunting cunts who cant get there head around their team being shite. So they fuck off when it gets tough. The other 10% are just cunts.

Since Ferguson retired, their model of making big money, galactico styled signings has been awful. Signings like Di Maria, Falcao, Pogba, Mkhitaryan, Sanchez all were/are big flops, despite all the hype those signings created among their fan base and the football world.

They're getting destroyed in the media

tumblr_lf1ituYurZ1qappy8.gif

And Alexis Sanchez is now being labeled a flop. Gooooooood.

Its really quite nice. Lately whenever we've faltered, some other club has looked at us and said "hold my beer..."

We really should be all over Rashford this summer. Too good for that pile of shite . And wasted under Mourinho. We should be setting the wheels in motion already to start turning his head

I wholeheartedly agree that he is wasted under Mourinho. He'd also be a dream signing in my eyes. But I think there is roughly about fuck-all chance of us being able to sign him.

Imagine though...

So where's everyone that thought we should have showed maturity and "done a Jose" against Juve now then eh........
As with all, I was getting over our defeat to Juve. Last night, watching the way Utd performed, it brought back the feelings of disappointment .
Need to let it go.

Just heard Steven Hawkins has died-sorry distraction.....

As with all, I was getting over our defeat to Juve. Last night, watching the way Utd performed, it brought back the feelings of disappointment .
Need to let it go.

Fair enough but I took comfort in seeing how we went down fighting and with pride, respecting our badge and the game.

I think Jose got shown up for what he was last night. One trick pony with a very average squad relative to its price. Imagine paying 75M for Lukaku.......and then sitting on the halfway line waiting for a counter.
At home.

We really should be all over Rashford this summer. Too good for that pile of shite . And wasted under Mourinho. We should be setting the wheels in motion already to start turning his head
I really rate him and would love for us to sign him. However who would he be likely to start ahead of? Can’t imagine he would want to go somewhere if he wasn’t an almost guaranteed starter.

Last edited:
Fair enough but I took comfort in seeing how we went down fighting and with pride, respecting our badge and the game.

I think Jose got shown up for what he was last night. One trick pony with a very average squad relative to its price. Imagine paying 75M for Lukaku.......and then sitting on the halfway line waiting for a counter.
At home.
Couldn't agree more. I was ref to me, to let it go.
We experienced a mini JM in AVB and we all know what happened there?

This is an incredible quote. He's just ethered his own club. He's gone in the summer. Surely?

I had to read that quote a couple of times and then watch the interview to see if he actually said it the way it reads. He really does give zero fooks doesn't he. Not that I give a flying one about UTD glory hunting fans, but what an insult to them that statement is.

Could we see him back to Chelsea in the Summer ? pmsl.

Since Ferguson retired, their model of making big money, galactico styled signings has been awful. Signings like Di Maria, Falcao, Pogba, Mkhitaryan, Sanchez all were/are big flops, despite all the hype those signings created among their fan base and the football world.
:baletroll:

Back
Top Bottom