Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What a superb post. :bow:

Also, American History X, great film.
Gotta love Edward Norton. The man has some range...

EdNortons_620_073012.jpg

PR machine is back in full swing........................

Firstly, although I don't doubt his sincerity, Mark Noble is not exactly the most inspiring of leaders - I nearly fell asleep watching his interview.
Secondly, if we played in warm weather, I can understand why you would train in Miami - it would make more sense to go and train in Scandinavia considering the weather we are currently experiencing.

Firstly, although I don't doubt his sincerity, Mark Noble is not exactly the most inspiring of leaders - I nearly fell asleep watching his interview.
Secondly, if we played in warm weather, I can understand why you would train in Miami - it would make more sense to go and train in Scandinavia considering the weather we are currently experiencing.
Agree. In fact if you actually listen to the words he spews the sentences aren't even coherent or in most cases not even completed!

Most warm weather training, as it's labeled, is actually nothing to do with the temperature, not just footballers but all athletes are searching for the Sun so they can get vitamin D. In this country during the Winter it's one of the biggest vitamin deficiency's, with may people's levels halved.

Last edited:
This was probably posted before but what a bizarre interview. Love in for some horrible people. I mean Andy is grotesque.Totally gloss over the fact that they threatened West Ham fans as well.

Agree. In fact if you actually listen to the words he spews the sentences aren't even coherent or in most cases not even completed!

Most warm weather training, as it's labeled, is actually nothing to do with the temperature, not just footballers but all athletes are searching for the Sun so they can get vitamin D. In this country during the Winter it's one of the biggest vitamin deficiency's, with may people's levels halved.
That’s why I take a weekly capsule of Bio Vitamin D3 5000
£10 for 40 weeks worth

This was probably posted before but what a bizarre interview. Love in for some horrible people. I mean Andy is grotesque.Totally gloss over the fact that they threatened West Ham fans as well.

They don’t really.
He can’t string a sentence together .
Then WHFTV bloke doesnt ask him any questions. It’s like PR stunt for the ICF.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom