Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Now that we established sammyspurs sammyspurs wants to bench Dele on Sunday - who would you rather start in his place? Serious question

Depends where we’re watching it

On tv he plays

Live he doesn’t

Just ask Sammy who appears to be heading for another meltdown

Oh well it’s due I suppose

Err you just disagreed my post that said you see things differently at the game and when you watch it later you see it’s different.

Then you quote my post and say you see the game differently and always watch it again later.

Rightio

I’m fully aware it’s a different perspective. Bangkok Spur seems to think it can turn a poor performance into a good one though.
While calling Dele the best young AM in the country. Even though he’s been watching Dele and every other player from every other club on tv all season.

Go figure that one out.

I disagreed because you said you see less at the ground

I simply said that you see the game from different perspectives

Twat

Agreed. Have just deleted twitter but this is exactly why I gave up this forum and used twitter. Anyone know any forums where these boring arguments don't happen?
Bit extreme IMO, and I can't believe twitter doesn’t have idiots posting either. Life in general is full of good and bad, you get to the stage where you sift out what doesn't do it for you. I come on here to talk about my beloved Spurs as much as I want. I just ignore the sh....rubbish.

WTF is this shit....

DZdcLyHXUAAZ7cR.jpg

As my mum would say "what a Wayne*!"
(*for our non Cockney readers, the full expression is Wayne Kerr :) )

Dele has played better since Christmas. Obviously he's not been at his best this season but he has done OK with assists and general play. He's always going to be a bit of a mercurial player IMHO, never great 3/4 games but always with potential to make things happen. His running off the ball ties up opposition players even when he's not on his game.

Bit extreme IMO, and I can't believe twitter doesn’t have idiots posting either. Life in general is full of good and bad, you get to the stage where you sift out what doesn't do it for you. I come on here to talk about my beloved Spurs as much as I want. I just ignore the sh....rubbish.
It was a lot easier to ignore the idiots - 140 characters keeps it brief at least! I know it's extreme but it just got so dull.

Sorry mate can't see Dele in either ... you do know this is the DELE thread right?

EDIT - I know I shouldn't bite but it's like shooting fish in a barrel, he's such a numpty .......

So the TV one is the better view then.

Because if it wasn’t, you wouldn’t care that this is the Dele thread.
Funny how you only “rise above it” when you get proved wrong.

Why can’t he just answer?

Why is everyone else answering?
If the the view from the stand was the better one, would everyone be saying "Sammy has melted?"

Nope, they would be saying "the view from the stand is better"

Don't give a fuck... Much like i suspect that deep down you don't either.

BangkokSpud BangkokSpud please just tell him he’s correct. It’s all he wants and it sounds like it’ll shut him up. I’ve had similar “discussions” in the past and there’s no point in keeping it going. All it’s achieving is ensuring we get hilarious jokes about watching tv in every thread.

Just some stats from our young man that is shit, that has an attitude problem, that misses sitters, that can't pass, that holds onto the ball too long, that adds nothing to the team, who's flicks and nutmegs need to stop, who should be dropped.

Oh, has any mentioned that HE"S STILL ONLY TWENTY FUCKING ONE YEARS OLD!!!.

Last edited:
Why can’t he just answer?

Why is everyone else answering?
If the the view from the stand was the better one, would everyone be saying "Sammy has melted?"

Nope, they would be saying "the view from the stand is better"

No they would be saying that you’ve melted

Again

Back
Top Bottom