Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DZthDDGXkAAMkEp.jpg
Once again, the blokes to Dele's left are almost smiley worthy... gold

After his first goal today, with the away support drowning Stamford bridge in his praises, it struck me that the lyrics to his song ought to be updated. The whole “he’s better than Ozil” doesn’t even rate anymore....even neutral observers would agree that’s a no-brainer. Even comparing him to that shit heap is doing a disservice these days.

After his first goal today, with the away support drowning Stamford bridge in his praises, it struck me that the lyrics to his song ought to be updated. The whole “he’s better than Ozil” doesn’t even rate anymore....even neutral observers would agree that’s a no-brainer. Even comparing him to that shit heap is doing a disservice these days.
I kind of like the way that over the last couple of years while Alli has got better and better and Ozil has stagnated, that chant has gone from being tongue in cheek to a complete no-brainer. Singing it really rubs in the point that it used to be a bit cheeky and silly to suggest that he was better than Ozil

I kind of like the way that over the last couple of years while Alli has got better and better and Ozil has stagnated, that chant has gone from being tongue in cheek to a complete no-brainer. Singing it really rubs in the point that it used to be a bit cheeky and silly to suggest that he was better than Ozil
Being included in Dele’s song might go down as the most lasting accomplishment on his career in England.

I can just see it in 10 years - “but dad, who is Ozil”

“Er...” *fires up google*

:roseunsure:

I already told you at half time that Dele was doing just fine when you was slagging off Dier and being a negative cunt.

See I praised him BEFORE the goals.

You slag off a player then when he makes a world class pass think you are some kind of reasoned poster because you said "good pass"....well done you

Get a life you sad little prick

Getting worse than Gibbsy now

Seems like the joy of the win has worn off already, and you'd prefer to have an internet catfight

Knock yourself out mate

Wrong again Cunto

I’m ecstatic

I’m currently having a crap so what better way to pass my time than to wind a melting mug like you up

You’ve made a total cunt of yourself today

Now fuck off out of this forum

According to you Dele isn’t worth his place in the side

Lollollollollollollollollol

Back
Top Bottom