Chelsea v. Tottenham Hotspur 01/04/2018 @ 16:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DZte6IFXcAEEe85.jpg:large

The best ones are the ones that just CANNOT make eye contact with him

I'm so fucking happy, I'm 23 tomorrow and celebrating it tonight.

This is the best birthday present ever, we give them a goal, Kane didn't start, Tripper deserves to start every big game, Lamela is a dirty little cunt and I love him.

Considering the greatest defender in the history of the world wasn't playing we done very well.

We haven't won at Chelski in the Prem without Sissoko. Fact.

A team full of absolute warriors and I will forever back Poch in every decision he makes.

Dele showing he is still a ridiculous talent.

Im so loved up, gunna get wasted now, what a birthday this is.

Love you all.

COYS

We sat deep in the second half which nullified their wingbacks to a large extent. I don't think we were playing with a striker either till Kane came on. Son moved to the right and Lamela moved central. Two counter attacks, two goals. The third goal I feel for Lamela; Son really should have passed. Sanchez looked very good and Vertonghen was his usual reliable self. Kane looked good as well going past a few players with ease.

We've won most of our biggest matches lately with a back 3. I was really worried about this match with Toby "out of form", but running a back 4 at SB to success is absolutely massive. I'm hugely impressed with what the team has accomplished today! Davies, Dier and Trippier all put in very high level performances to keep things tight-enough at the back! Huge showing all around!

Back
Top Bottom