Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

loved it when Dele gave his shirt to that kid,
wish more of the players would do that at the end of the game
loved Eric the Viking, cos he throw his gloves into the crowd after every game

I absolutely love, love this kid.
Inject this into my veins!
DZtnjIxX4AA3S4H.jpg
LOL! There's a rather hirsute nazi there (centre top) who's so enraged that he has to be physically restrained!

Fucking Lingard: Dele's first goal today was one of the best I have seen him score show me a goal that Lingard has scored which is better?

LOL! There's a rather hirsute nazi there (centre top) who's so enraged that he has to be physically restrained!
3 favorites for me are the orc about to have an aneurism above Dele’s head, the older Asian lady giving the full two fingers (because it’s just anti-stereotypical absurdity) above the orc, and the bloke bottom left with his cuppa that’s simply accepted fate and isn’t even miffed by it.

3 favorites for me are the orc about to have an aneurism above Dele’s head, the older Asian lady giving the full two fingers (because it’s just anti-stereotypical absurdity) above the orc, and the bloke bottom left with his cuppa that’s simply accepted fate and isn’t even miffed by it.

You can see in the first pic a couple of posts above yours, cuppa bloke did manage to muster a halfhearted middle finger before returning to the realisation that the brightest point of his day was probably finishing off his beverage.

:allitongue:

Leave him mate.....him and arc have just PMd eachother in the last few minutes and decided to do a double neg rep spree together..

Its like the online version of a drive by hit.
Its a weird way to celebrate the fallout of today, but each to their own!

Not true

I don’t suppose it’s ever entered your thick skull that quite a few posters are fed up with your negative drivel

Think about it

The orc........:dembelelol:....like it!

Saw that guy down the front row too with his cup of tea, looking resigned to his fate.

Back
Top Bottom