New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

83dixPG.jpg

Where's the rocket? Looks like fucking Cape Canaveral on the left there.

Agree. I just turn the sound off, I like what he shoots, I just can't stand his gurning grin and "Hi Guy's" "Wow" "biggest" this that and whatever. Nothing he's ever said is news, it's all in the brochure and Tweeted about by Spurs already.

Well he's going for the family friendly approach, which is fine. Maybe Flav, Ricky and Alex could do a film around the ground whitest talking about if they'd fist their mum every day for a week if it mean't finishing above Woolwich next year ... or something.

Why is he so excited at having the largest club shop? Mentions it every week and then some, who gives a fuck!
I always thought people who banged on about the state-of-the-art trainin facilities when they were being built were a bit odd, bathing vicariously in the aura given off by a club shop is next level newfan nerdery

I always thought people who banged on about the state-of-the-art trainin facilities when they were being built were a bit odd, bathing vicariously in the aura given off by a club shop is next level newfan nerdery
Training facilities makes sense to me. Club shop is a weird one to boast about. I didn't even realise people still actually went to shops... </TescoDeliveryTillIDie>

I confess to being a training ground junky, been many times now and it's glorious, fantastic place to watch a game, been going to our training grounds since Cheshunt days, my excuse is it's football and also love the connection to the club (getting in my excuses in lol). But a club shop, stuffed with club tat, I don't get it the excitement.

So Phase 7 yes? Do you mean in the South stand or everywhere?

A lot of north still available, and south at least 8k still available looking on the ticketing site.

There has been decent take up east and west. Expect the same in phase 5 and 6. So just probably be nearer the back if you want south stand tickets. But they are cheap.
Yes Phase 7. I am looking in the price range of the blocks 101 and 102....

If I was over there I'd go into the club shop because I'm a tourist and I'd want to stay in the area/precinct for as long as possible. Obviously you lot see it all the time and wouldn't have a massive interest in it. Definitely targeting tourists/visitors.

High ticket prices aside I hope we get some good turnout, looking forward to seeing the new home terrace full and hopefully in full voice despite the insane season ticket pricing.

DaGKHlbVwAAZni9.jpg

DaGoijgU8AcHxyf.jpg

Seats in the South stand.
DaGoijwVQAEJOSU.jpg

DaGhIP5V4AA4VZH.jpg

First close up view of the weird thing in the middle of the stadium. Looks a bit heavy duty to be a bit of roof, more likely to be some sort of bridge, probably to that fancy Sky Lounge above the North stand...
DaGhIPqU0AANUcQ.jpg

DaGKHlbVwAAZni9.jpg

DaGoijgU8AcHxyf.jpg

Seats in the South stand.
DaGoijwVQAEJOSU.jpg

DaGhIP5V4AA4VZH.jpg

First close up view of the weird thing in the middle of the stadium. Looks a bit heavy duty to be a bit of roof, more likely to be some sort of bridge, probably to that fancy Sky Bar above the North stand...
DaGhIPqU0AANUcQ.jpg
Is the South Stand going to be left exposed are are they going to clad it. Drove pass it yesterday and it looks a long way of unless the plan is to leave it exposed.

Back
Top Bottom