Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not true at all. The artice says that he's not going to be at Liverpool until the season end because he might be looking for his own manager job. But the truth is that his dad is in bad condition and he's in his country staying with family for some time.
Media.. ffs

Last edited:
Was watching Pointless earlier and the category 'football teams without the city in which they are located in their name' came up.

Usual suspects were there
Fenerbache, Feyenoord, Celtic etc...

Ar5ena1 was also on the list. I turned to the Mrs and asked her if she knew that one..

'Woolwich?'

Top girl.

If those cunts get into the Final tonight... and suddenly start pretending like the Europa League mattered all along - after YEARS AND FUCKING YEARS of deriding US for being in it... I think I might seriously give up football!

Atletico ALL the way tonight baby!

If those cunts get into the Final tonight... and suddenly start pretending like the Europa League mattered all along - after YEARS AND FUCKING YEARS of deriding US for being in it... I think I might seriously give up football!

Atletico ALL the way tonight baby!

Atlético are going to park 3 buses tonight in front of that goal don’t you worry. Simeone Speciality tonight lads.

I hate the way Gooners are now suddenly deciding it's Wengers birthright that he should finish his final season as a Europa League winner... no he shouldn't!
Where in the rules does it say that if you retire you 'deserve' to win a trophy...?
Otherwise, Poch should announce his retirement in August... and we can get on with enjoying the pre-meditated Champions League winning season!

If someone was rooting for Woolwich tonight, would that make them a c**t and/or wanker?
6rZ8g8R.jpg

RgJlv

I hate the way Gooners are now suddenly deciding it's Wengers birthright that he should finish his final season as a Europa League winner... no he shouldn't!
Where in the rules does it say that if you retire you 'deserve' to win a trophy...?
Otherwise, Poch should announce his retirement in August... and we can get on with enjoying the pre-meditated Champions League winning season!

I also find their change of tune very amusing - last month he was public enemy number one who has ruined the club. This month, he's a club legend again.

:goonermong:

Too early to laugh.

With players like Iwobi on the bench they have match winners to claw this back.

Theo, the Ox. No problem.....on shit they be gone...

Never been the same since a leader like Szczesny left #goonerwankstain

Bye Bye Pedo 22 years and closer to 9th than 4th. All that money. All that gloating. A club that had everything and now battle Burnley. Wankers. Always were. Always will be. No one left to bung. No one left to bore with your pretty boy football.

I am pleased to see Wenger go leaving them in worse shape than they were when he joined. Brilliant.

Back
Top Bottom