Italian football!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You sure as shit would if one of our players gifted a penalty to the team he was about to be transferred to - a penalty that was the catalyst behind a comeback that led to his new team taking the Champions League spot we held before the game started. :thumbup:

I have not seen the game: how was De Vraii question?

You sure as shit would if one of our players gifted a penalty to the team he was about to be transferred to - a penalty that was the catalyst behind a comeback that led to his new team taking the Champions League spot we held before the game started. :thumbup:

Until it happens. I'll continue to be entertained thanks.

In Naples they celebrated the 2017-2018 championship victory in advance.

When it went bad even the mayor of Naples complained about Facebook of the power of the cities of northern Italy. Many of his fellow citizens advised him to think about the problems of the city.

Looks like the next super feud is AC Milan vs the country of Turkey.

Milan is running the risk of getting kicked out of European football due to FFP, and the Milan boss brought up that Milan seemingly have not gone to the same lengths investigating Galatasaray who have similar money problems, I think he even accussed UEFA of taking bribes from Turkey. So UEFA said "Fair enough" and re-opened those investigations as well. Which have lead to a lot of pissed off Turks.

It's like Liverpool vs the world on social media, only in 2 languages I do not understand.

EDIT: Now Besiktas fans have come to Milan's aide. This is banter at the highest level

Last edited:
Operation Nostalgia: Parma Legends with a 5-2 light up the 8 thousand of Tardini

GOALKEEPERS: Sebastian Frey, Luca Bucci, Marco Ballotta

DEFENDERS: Gigi Apolloni, André Cruz, Roberto Mussi, Antonio Benarrivo, Zé Maria, Pasquale Bruno, William Viali, Christian Terlizzi, Giuseppe Cardone, Alberto Di Chiara, Gianluca Colonnello

midfielders: Juan Sebastian Veron, Benny Carbone, Mimmo Morfeo, Lamberto Zauli, Mauro Bressan, Carlo Nervo, Dino Baggio, Diego Fuser, Gigi Orlandini, Fausto Pizzi, Gabriele Pin, Stefano Fiore, Mario Stanic, Fabian Natale Valtolina, Luca Altomare, Guillermo Giacomazzi, Gigi Lentini

FORWARDS: Hernan Crespo, Dario Hubner, Paolo Poggi, Ernesto Chevanton, Faustino Asprilla, Stefan Schwoch, Filippo Maniero.

Back
Top Bottom