Italian football!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It seems that Roberto Mancini will be the new coach of the National team. At least he knows how to fix the scarf ...

Roberto-Mancini-sciarpa-300x184.jpg

mancioreuters_MGTHUMB-INTERNA.jpg

123908111-c5557373-c24c-4105-abb0-d4e00605693f-th.jpg

inter-cagliari-ci-2015-16-00002.jpg

Surely we have a problem with the finals but talking about losing mentality seems to me excessive. 95% of the teams on this criterion would be a loser as only one wins.

On 5 finals lost at least 3 times we were superior.

1997_1-3 Borussia Dortmund (with all former Juventus rejects: Moeller, Reuter, Kolher, Julio Cesar).
In the same year we won the 1-0 intercontinental cup against River Plate and the European Super Cup against PSG 6-1 in Paris, 3-1 in Italy.Zidane golden ball.

1998_0-1 Real Madrid, goal in off-side of Mijatovic

2003_After penalty Milan. We eliminated along the way Deportivo La Coruna ( super Depor), Barcellona and Real Madrid ( Ronaldo Nazario da Silva and Zidane).
Did you win?

No, you lost.

Losers mentality.

Did you win?

No, you lost.

Losers mentality.

To lose 5 finals you must first arrive in the final... ;-)

This is the path of Real Madrid since 2013/14 in elimination matches. Only once were they eliminated in the double round-trip challenge

Schalke 04 v✅
Borussia Dortmund v✅
Bayern Monaco v✅
Atletico Madrid
1f3c6.png

Schalke 04 v✅
Atletico Madrid v✅
Juventus
274c.png
❌
Roma v✅
Wolfsburg v✅
Manchester City v✅
Atletico Madrid
1f3c6.png

Napoli v✅
Bayern Monaco v✅
Atletico Madrid v✅
Juventus
1f3c6.png

PSG v✅
Juventus v✅
Bayern Monaco v✅

To lose 5 finals you must first arrive in the final... ;-)

This is the path of Real Madrid since 2013/14 in elimination matches. Only once were they eliminated in the double round-trip challenge

Schalke 04 v✅
Borussia Dortmund v✅
Bayern Monaco v✅
Atletico Madrid
1f3c6.png

Schalke 04 v✅
Atletico Madrid v✅
Juventus
274c.png
❌
Roma v✅
Wolfsburg v✅
Manchester City v✅
Atletico Madrid
1f3c6.png

Napoli v✅
Bayern Monaco v✅
Atletico Madrid v✅
Juventus
1f3c6.png

PSG v✅
Juventus v✅
Bayern Monaco v✅
Losing five finals does not demonstrate a winning mentality.

If you list five semi finals, would you be winners because you won the quarters? Nuts.

What I meant to say is that in the case of Juventus Lippi (1 final won and 3 lost) the team was the best (revolving opponents: Ajax-Borussia Dortmund, Real Madrid and Milan).

In the case of Juventus Allegri I think that Barcelona (Messi) and Real Madrid (Cristiano Ronaldo) were stronger. In fact these two phenomena have won the last 10 balls of gold.

Another aspect: Juventus has won many national titles while Milan (not now, lost in EL with Woolwich ....) had a better European mentality that allowed him to win even when he was not the strongest.
Like the Liverpool I hate after Hysel (I was 8 years old in 1986, I was very young)

De Laurentiis: Napoli’s president

De Laurentiis: "Sarri e le sue scelte? Ad aprile avevamo già finito il carburante. La Juve non ha rubato nulla"

De Laurentiis: "Sarri and his choices? In April we had already finished the fuel, Juve did not steal anything"
The blue patron criticizes the technical management: "We could have avoided the drop if all the players had been used, without the injury of Ghoulam we would not have discovered Mario Rui and I would not have given up the Cups". On the future: "With or without Sarri we will be competitive"

We hope that also open an investigation on Ramos disqualification that goes into the tunnel (area reserved for members).

Maube they dont view it as serious as cunting of a ref for correctly giving a penalty, continuing said cunting few hours later after having time to calm down, and, apparently, not apologising for being a cunt?

Maube they dont view it as serious as cunting of a ref for correctly giving a penalty, continuing said cunting few hours later after having time to calm down, and, apparently, not apologising for being a cunt?

Buffon may have been wrong or maybe not anyway Cristiano Ronaldo immediately after the match has passed in the interview area and from champion to champion he said "PERDONA" ( spanish) that is "forgive us".

It was the first career expulsion of Buffon, a 23-year career of which 17 years at Juventus.
You have the right to criticize, perhaps I am not objective because I deeply respect it.

Yeah, thats not desperate. The old "what about what he did?" defence
Maybe I'm not objective but I wanted to see the extra time. Patience has now passed. Ramos instead is still in the race: if he had been disqualified against Bayern, maybe the story changed. In Germany they are angry for that, by the touch of a hand di Marcelo

Buffon may have been wrong or maybe not anyway Cristiano Ronaldo immediately after the match has passed in the interview area and from champion to champion he said "PERDONA" ( spanish) that is "forgive us".

It was the first career expulsion of Buffon, a 23-year career of which 17 years at Juventus.
You have the right to criticize, perhaps I am not objective because I deeply respect it.

what Ronaldo said after the game is irrelevant. Bufoon has acted like a cunt. has not yet apologised for letting himself, his club, his supporters down. has not apologised to the ref for acting like a cunt, instead continued to slag him off (on the day).

cant say much else really

what Ronaldo said after the game is irrelevant. Bufoon has acted like a cunt. has not yet apologised for letting himself, his club, his supporters down. has not apologised to the ref for acting like a cunt, instead continued to slag him off (on the day).

cant say much else really

With me and Juventus fans it was enough to see a great performance at the Bernabéu with the 0-3 at 92 '(after the figure of shit at the first leg).
Hart and / or Oliver what did they say after "the kiss"?
After the kiss of Klimt there is the kiss of Hart?

300px-The_Kiss_-_Gustav_Klimt_-_Google_Cultural_Institute.jpg

Back
Top Bottom