Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

tenor.gif

This has all made me realise how fucking funny that Channel 4 documentary on Salah was, in retrospect.

Talk about the kiss of death. Scousers seem to be incapable of understanding the concept of 'jinxing it'.

tenor.gif

The sheer rage in the comments on his instagram posts is nuts. I especially like the ones where they took the time to type out the death threat in English and in Arabic, very classy.

Ah yes, is this the 'cohesion' that Salah has brought to Liverpool's fanbase I keep hearing about? I think I'll stick with the South Korean fans that Son brought, thanks.
:sonpoint:

Anyone actually had a look on RAWK? What are the highlights? I would look myself but I don’t think I can take the delusion
“Sure, Spurs have been more successful than us the last 4 years, but really, we are better and not a one man team at all! Nope, totally fine here, Klopp is a genius for not buying a decent keeper! Salah will defiantly repeat this season and won’t regress at all! Onward and upward!”

Seriously, it’s Ramos, Karius, Salah, and then Spurs. Not United, not Everton, but Spurs. It’s as if Everton had a good year and we decided we hated them more than Woolwich. It’s fucking bizarre.

Just weird that it took an injury to a striker for them to realise that their keepers are shite, their manager is just a gung ho merchant, Van Dyke is a mid table defender despite his price tag and Henderson is no better than Charlie Adam....in fact, Id rather have Charlie Adam.

Did that cunt Lallana touch the ball? Shite bench, one tactic team. Its all a bit Leicester to be honest.

There is definitely something very Leicester about them.

Their tactics is basically

- Rely on brilliance of front 3, Salah in particular. They're good enough to make their own moves without help from the rest of the team
- Defenders and midfielders hoofing it far, often first time and often without looking and then either
1) Front 3 use pace and run onto it
2) Opposition defenders win aerial duel and then Pool win 2nd ball and/or press high up, which makes use of shit midfield who can do nothing much except run lots whilst exploiting weakness of most teams who fanny about in defence with shit technical players.

Very rarely do you see team moves from them, or passing it out from midfield and defence, slick passing and one touch football etc.
Mainly hoofball without a tall target man like Leicester and Vardy.

You'd think the media would realise what Klopp Flopp has achieved at Liverpool but they still bang on as if he is some sort of genius.

Been at Liverpool for 3 years - Spent £332m and finished 8th, 4th, 4th. Lost League cup final, lost CL final.

Can someone please tell me how he is a good manager?
If someone reaching 2 CL finals and winning the german league twice with Dortmund (not Bayern) is not a good manager then what would you call Poch? Not reaching a final to lose makes you a better manager than if you do reach one and lose?

We can all hate liverpoo and laugh at their misery but we dont have to fool ourselves while we do it.

Back
Top Bottom