Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The lodge accommodation was completed 5 after years the training ground was - it was done so largely to monetise the later with third parties.

We get it you think Spurs are a hotel company ... you support 'monetisation' not player training .... Poch never wanted it ... it was built for Brazil, Real Madrid and Barcelona not for Spurs .... you want us to believe you're not a troll just an idiot ... best you stick with the Dippers now jog off ....

Have you no perspective? Would you rather be where we were under Ramos 10 years ago winning the league cup? You sound like an entitled Liverpool fan

My perspective is that one of the best sides in the league should be prioritising silverware - I know crazy right? I’m not one for living in the past or prioritising revenue streams.

So

1. Poch signs new contract at Spurs
  2. Zidane Leaves Madrid
  3. Press go crazy speculating
  4. Poch flys to Spain the next day to promote his new book and the press conference gets a ridiculous amount of attention.

:pochsmirk: "oh did i mention i had a book out??!!"

Well played sunshine, well played.....

My perspective is that one of the best sides in the league should be prioritising silverware - I know crazy right? I’m not one for living in the past or prioritising revenue streams.
Why do you always spout this nonsense, how are we not prioritising silverware ? did we deliberately lose the fa cup semi's 2 years running and deliberately go out the champs to get top 4... Everyone wants to win something but getting into the champions league year after year, on a much smaller budget than our rivals is an achievement and in the long run will give us a better chance of winning big competitions. I suppose you preferred the 99 and 08 great triumphs of finishing mid table and winning the league cup , because that really helped us push on didn't it.

Except of course when you are ....

14480# it was done so largely to monetise the later with third parties

You can't even keep your trolling straight .... back to RAWK with you .....

It says the first objective, can you not read?

Our first objective therefore if it is first then it takes priority over the others. He didn’t say one of our objectives he stated our first. If a club makes winning silverware secondary to that then explains the absence of that. I’m a big Levy supporter but that mindset is easily his biggest failing.

Our first objective therefore if it is first then it takes priority over the others. He didn’t say one of our objectives he stated our first. If a club makes winning silverware secondary to that then explains the absence of that. I’m a big Levy supporter but that mindset is easily his biggest failing.

Poor quality trolling ... if you're going to Anfield your first objective is to buy a ticket ... doesn't mean that's your goal just your first objective ... of course getting a ticket is the priority, you're pretty fucked without one ...

Same as you can't win the CL if you don't qualify, qualifying has to be the first priority (just ask Woolwich) ... what's so hard to understand ? now please get back to Rawk where mindless bollocks is the order of the day ... come on you know you want to ....

If Bielsa goes to Leeds, Poch will also have the best possible destination to send our youngsters on loan whilst playing the same style of football.

Club reveals there is no release clause in Pochs contract yesterday evening 20 minutes later BBC run an article about Madrid and Poch and a rumoured release clause ! 22 minutes ago BBC release an article saying there is no release clause ! Are they really this sloppy or are they just hell-bent on producing jerk off material for Victims chavs Pikeys and gobby gooner? I miss ceefax !

Over the last 20 years what teams have consistently won trophies while being outside the top 4?

So the same as always from Poch - I’m happy at Spurs, I’m excited about the project, but I’m not ruling out managing elsewhere in the future.

This is how he’s always spoken about Madrid rumors. At least he is consistent.

As for the Chelsea rumors, this was his response.

:pochshock::pochfacepalm::pochserious:

Back
Top Bottom