Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The issue with Wilshere is, he is a good player who Pochettino could make world class. He's just a cunt as well.

If he hadn't have been such a twat there would be queues of clubs trying to sign him. Spurs would be one of the perfect places for him, but he'll never be excepted and would never be welcome.
Fucking right he would not be welcome!
Standing on top of a double decker open top bus shouting insults at Spurs and their fans probably got a lot to do with why we would not sign the cunt

The issue with Wilshere is, he is a good player who Pochettino could make world class. He's just a cunt as well.

If he hadn't have been such a twat there would be queues of clubs trying to sign him. Spurs would be one of the perfect places for him, but he'll never be excepted and would never be welcome.
: ostrich:

I normally offer a response if I disagree by way of explanation ...............

He's a sh!te player who Poch can make slightly less sh!te

Tried to find a picture of a goat sucking off a horse just to add to the general hilarity.

Failed.
Closest I could find....
tom-green-cows-udder-freddy-got-fingered-2001-bphg1w.jpg

The issue with Wilshere is, he is a good player who Pochettino could make world class.

Wilshere is not good, and not a fit for Pochettino's playing style besides.

Even on a free, I don't see the point. That guy isn't going to get in the team.

What he should do is go abroad. I don't rate him in general, but he would be a better fit in La Liga.

According to German magazine Sportbild we are interested in Croatian winger/striker Ante Rebic. Rebic netted 9 times last season for Frankfurt (6 times in the league, 3 in the cup).

Rebic plays mainly as a left winger but can also operate as a center forward or secondary striker.

He was on our list of possible young players to buy about 4 years ago when he was still with a Croatian club, but he went to a German club instead

Wilshere is so overrated, one of the most overrated players I can think of. Even Grealish can be better than Wilshere I reckon. At least he'll score more than a couple of goals a decade.

Back
Top Bottom